What is this feeling??

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
I posted this on my diary thread but I thought I'd bring it up here to see if others share the same feeling.

Finally weigh in day and very pleased with a 7 lb loss. It was over 9 days but I am very pleased. It also means I have lost 2 stone and a lb so that's a nice milestone to reach. I have lost weight before but there was something about losing a stone and a half, I would then stop as if it was enough. I would let things stop me, but now, nothing is allowed to come between me and my ultimate goal.
Today I feel like period or something, not quite myself, normally I would be heading for the chocolate but I know that's not the answer, nor is it an option. It is the first time I felt like I could crave something, but I don't know quite what. So I had my flapjack a little earlier as I felt a bit hungry, and I will keep sipping the water and not give in to temptation, although there is no real temptation just the feeling of I want something. Perhaps it's that whole thing of look how well I have done, now I deserve a reward. That's what would have happened in the past and it's important I break that vicious circle. So I am not ready to cheat, I am not giving up, I am just a bit confused after not having any cravings or hunger pangs at all, that now that I have reached a huge milestone I feel somewhat odd.
Just some ramblings, perhaps others may empathise with it or may come across this at a later stage and know they're not alone in it.
Doirin

Doirin,

Look at the progress you have made!!! A few weeks ago you would have headed for the choccie bar and on that slippery slope again. Now you have the strength and willpower to accept those feelings and try to analyse then.

Well done you!

Back