1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What is up with self sabatoge???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by StaceyUK, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    After getting my award this week, today I found myself eating white bread jam sandwiches, rice krispie mallow treats, chips AND rocky road at a child's b-day party!!!! :eek: :(

Plus I'm out tonight for some vodkas. Lunch and dinner are on plan so that's something at least but I'm really annoyed with myself. I haven't done this in a long time. :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Well you know where you went wrong and you have time to fix it before your next weigh in. I think mentally we need to let go sometimes, so enjoy that your normal!!! Ans enjoy your vodkas tonight x
  4. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

u were just having a treat for getting that award we all need a treat from time to time the important bit is u know that u did it and are back on plan:)
  5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Have you noticed with kids left overs, you never want the veg but chomp down chips or fish finger etc..... or is that just me??
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.