what is wrong with me!?

nettie

Gold Member
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH :mad:
what on earth is wrong with me... why can't I just stick to the plan.... it can't get any easier than SW and still I fail! First week (again) and had a terrible day.
Sorry to rant I'm just so disappointed with myself I could cry :help2:

Tomorrow is a new day hunny! I've done the plan for over 2 years and I'm so far off the plan it's laughable, I have to laugh or I'll cry! Pick yourself up and start afresh in the morning, I will if you will?

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and forget today :) I struggled like mad to start off with, and a few weeks down the line it had become 2nd nature! I still have bad days, sometimes once a week! But I get straight back to it the next day.
If you are like me...chocaholic!.. I have 2 curly wurlys everyday, one at about 11 with a cuppa, and one when the kids are in bed. I know i'd fall off the wagon bigtime if I didn't get my treats! Good luck xx

You can do it! my first week was full of blips. This time I accepted them as just that blips, and moved on and continued. I found the 2nd week much easier, this week my third week I stuck to it 100% but only lost 0.5lb felt deflated and eaten rubbish all day, but tomorow I plan to carry on plan where as before I would let these blips last days, weeks etc.

We can do this, just take it one day at a time :)

Everyday I wake up determined to do it... I have done well this week and have also avoided the scales where as I usually weigh myself everday... obsessed I know! All the girls at work are really slim and today they brought sweets and chocolate biscuits in work... didnt resist! then tonight I didn't do any planning and we ended up in tescos, bought some steak, onion and mushrooms and salad... obviously free... and then ruined it with some wedges and ciabatta!
definatly new day tomorrow, thanks for your support x

I work in a food shop, so so hard not to give in to all the yummy cakes, hot pastys, chocs etc...When i'm having a weak moment I picture them as what they are...lumps of fat!! We can do this!! x

I'm going to start a food diary tomorrow and make sure I plan better and take my own snacks to work. I put some alpen light bars in the kitchen at work and my staff have eaten them.... think they will be locked in my draw from now on! thanks for the motivation everyone, make me feel a little more normal knowing that others have blips too x

We all have blips :) but this site keeps me motivated, inspires me, shows me what can be done. I need to plan better too. I am convinced thats half the problem I don't plan and don't have snacks ready for when I need them. I have been snacking on chopped up melon and strawberries alot this week. i chopped it up ready and kept in a pot on my desk.

You can do it. You have chosen to do it for the right reasons and like all worthwhile things they take some adjusting. Keep a food diary, keep referring back to your books and get back on plan in the morning. I am in exactly the same place except this is my second week back. Tomorrow I am going to pick myself up and get back on track, Im in for the long haul because I know it will work if I work at it. Keep your chin up you can do it.

I find it hard at work as we have a very small team, only 6 of us work there, and we tend to share everything. Today I had a punnet of plums on my desk, went for a meeting.... came back to 1 plum left lol. Shame the only thing they bring to share is crumpets, biscuits and sweets!

"I find it hard at work as we have a very small team, only 6 of us work there, and we tend to share everything. Today I had a punnet of plums on my desk, went for a meeting.... came back to 1 plum left lol. Shame the only thing they bring to share is crumpets, biscuits and sweets!"

Would it help if you could get them onside by explaining what you are trying to do? I doubt if they'd deliberately sabotage your efforts and would hope they'd turn out to be supportive. I've worked within a group of half a dozen people in the past and we were more like a family most of the time!

"I find it hard at work as we have a very small team, only 6 of us work there, and we tend to share everything. Today I had a punnet of plums on my desk, went for a meeting.... came back to 1 plum left lol. Shame the only thing they bring to share is crumpets, biscuits and sweets!"

Would it help if you could get them onside by explaining what you are trying to do? I doubt if they'd deliberately sabotage your efforts and would hope they'd turn out to be supportive. I've worked within a group of half a dozen people in the past and we were more like a family most of the time!

we are more like a family too and I'm sure they are not doing it deliberatly, they are a great bunch of girls and you're right I just need to say how I feel

if your that close as a team, speak to them say look i REALLY want to loose weight if you bring in a treat for us all could you possibly bring me some fruit or a fat free yogurt... and also explain you would do the same for them.

Back