what is wrong with me!

maybebaby

Ive lost 1stone in 18 days, i had a migraine last night were i lost my vision and speech and i panicked as i felt that ill that i ate-then i was up all night with my toddler and at work until 4pm then home to start all over again! Now i have eaten crap all day and im devastated ive just comfort eaten all day and just couldnt bring myself round at all and all secretly i feel like such a fraud and failure do i start again tomorrow and put it down to a blip or should i just give it up?

Stop the negative thinking and start again tomorrow, everybody is allowed a bad day so don't beat urself up over it! Its only one day, its not the end of the world, and you've done brilliantly so far,a stone in just over 2weeks is fantastic! :) :)

maybebaby said:
Ive lost 1stone in 18 days, i had a migraine last night were i lost my vision and speech and i panicked as i felt that ill that i ate-then i was up all night with my toddler and at work until 4pm then home to start all over again! Now i have eaten crap all day and im devastated ive just comfort eaten all day and just couldnt bring myself round at all and all secretly i feel like such a fraud and failure do i start again tomorrow and put it down to a blip or should i just give it up?

Nothing is wrong with u ur only human and we all make mistakes..the key is to not let this one mistake ruin wot u wanted to do..don't give up start again u can do it..eating is obviously not making u happy and loosing that stone did (well done btw) so hold on to that thought and get back on the wagon..good luck hun :)

Hun... have you actually only got 11lb left to go? If so why would you consider giving up? Get back on love! So you fell over a little and feel bad. If you give up you'll feel worse. Imagine how great you'll feel when you've done it. So, it takes a little longer? it doesnt really matter does it? I would say carry on hun & take it one day at a time x x

Don't even think of stopping , your bound to have a bad day here & there , chin up , & drink
drink drink
Best of luck
Tigger xxx

maybebaby said:

Hiya luvvie, iv just done exactly the same today too - and I just had my first weigh in and lost 13lb so I don't understand why I did it?!?!? Anyway I'm not giving up - tomorrow is another day - we only wil have added a bit of water to r weight which wil go fairly soon so keep at it especially If u haven't got much more to lose! We aren't perfect & were here bcos of our struggles with food so get back to LT and say goodbye to neg feelings. We CAN do this xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Keep going!! Stay positive, keep yourself busy day & night and take it one day at a time, for me, the feeling of getting through one day 100% is willing me to do the next...and the next! Come on here and ready some of the stories when you're having a wobble, works for me! Chin up sweet.xxx

Put it behind you honey x dont give up, youve done so well x

1 day in the grand scheme of things is nothing....its when you let it become 1 week, 1 month, 1 year that you end up back at square 1 xx

Keep moving forward sweety and stop looking back! x Much love x

Thank you all very much thanks to your support i have managed to be 100% still dont feel as strong willed as i have done but i have done it now and time for bed now. Tomorrow is another day thanks again x

Back