What is wrong with me?!

kirsty123

After 2years yoyoing up and down on slimming world, feeling bloated all the time and eating huge portions I decided to give ww a go! I love the flexibility of the plan and the fact I can still have all my favourite food but only in small doses... Only thing is I'm constantly hungry, this leads to binging! Is it just me that cannot stick to diets?!

Week 1 I lost 5.5lbs which was brill, week 2 stayed the same and week 3 1lb on :( I need to lose this weight, I'm getting married next year and really want to look amazing but yet I still lack motivation! Sorry for having a rant I'm just so disgusted with myself!!! :( ughh!

hi there. there is a plan called simply filling you should have vs look. its similar to sw and you have a list of free foods that you can eat as much of as you like and this also includes ww bread and petit pain. you get your 49 points a week still to use on those naughty things. .....

The other day I had a sf day I had 2 slices of toast with butter so my butter was a point. a tuna petit pain, that was free and for dinner I had chili and wedges.

its on the ww website check it out x

Thanks so much for your reply, ill deffs check that out sounds like it would suit me better I think it's just the change from dropping from an unlimited portion size to an actual average portion size, my body doesn't know what has hit it! Thanks again! :) x

After 2years yoyoing up and down on slimming world, feeling bloated all the time and eating huge portions I decided to give ww a go! I love the flexibility of the plan and the fact I can still have all my favourite food but only in small doses... Only thing is I'm constantly hungry, this leads to binging! Is it just me that cannot stick to diets?!

Week 1 I lost 5.5lbs which was brill, week 2 stayed the same and week 3 1lb on :( I need to lose this weight, I'm getting married next year and really want to look amazing but yet I still lack motivation! Sorry for having a rant I'm just so disgusted with myself!!! :( ughh!

I was always hungry when i started weight watchers so i started drinking water. Lots of water.

I eat a lot of ww ready meals (i no i shouldnt but i'm not a very good cook) which are tiny in my opinion. So about half a an hour before lunch i would have a pint of water. I always have a drink while i eat so after my tiny little ready meal i always felt full.

Try it, water will be your best friend i'm now into a habit of drinking 2-3 litres per day and just 1 can of coke zero. This is going from about 2 litres of coke zero a day.

X

No matter what meal I'm having I will bulk up on veg

I tend to eat weight watchers dinners when working late so before I head out the door I will chop and dice all my veg up and put it into the fridge and then when I get home stick on the ww dinner and throw the veg into a wok. By the time the microwave dings the veg is ready and I mix the dinner with the veg. Huge portion just by bulking up and you're still getting the same intake of points.

Drinking water does help an awful lot and I found that setting times for eating always helps me look forward to a meal :D

Im basically repeating what everyone else is saying but filling up on free or filling foods really helps me! I also drink plenty of water too.. Sometimes we mistake hunger for thirst x

I think I'm going to have to start drinking a lot more water to try fill up cause I constantly think I'm hungry even though I have massive meals :-(

Back