1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source what is wrong with me!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mamma finch, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. mamma finch

mamma finch New Member

Hi all! Newbie here so be gentle! I started ss on Monday having lost a lot on lighterlife in the past(too expensive now and love the Cambridge counsellor I met) and past two days were fine. I had my 3 shakes no problems.Today though headache came, had a bad night with my little girl and other stresses so what do I do ? Eat! I have only had a boiled egg with salt and pepper! Please tell me I haven't totally ruined it for myself! I'm fed up of being the chubby friend! I weighed on Mon and was 12st looked today and I'm 11:10 :/

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Hiya Mamma Finch - you should be absolutely fine with a boiled egg. My CDC said if I get desperate I can have an egg or a little ham. If you look in your book it does say what you can have (sorry can't remember the page number) if you need to. You just change to SS+ and apparently the losses are as good on SS+. Stick with it hun, it's so worth it

xx