What is wrong with my posts?

I am beginning to feel a bit unwelcome here!

First, a week or so ago, a thread that I started disappeared without explanation. Now today a thread that I commented on has vanished too.

Trouble is, if no-one tells me what I am doing wrong, how do I know to stop doing whatever it is? The only safe thing to do is to stop contributing.

Could be, but in both these cases, I don't think so. Seems like it remains a mystery and I will just have to be very very careful what I say in future. Or maybe just not post at all, which seems like the most sensible option right now.

Could be, but in both these cases, I don't think so. Seems like it remains a mystery and I will just have to be very very careful what I say in future. Or maybe just not post at all, which seems like the most sensible option right now.

Are you sure they haven't just been moved? Do they appear in your contributions thread on your profile?

Was it the post about the cancer alkaline diet? That seems to have vanished and I thought maybe you were the one with the sensible ideas. If so I think it maybe something to do with the original poster. Without casting aspersions I thought there was something a little weird there.....maybe the mods felt the same as it wasn't exactly posted in the appropriate place.

Last edited:
Was it the post about the cancer alkaline diet? That seems to have vanished and I thought maybe you were the one with the sensible ideas. If so I think it maybe something to do with the original poster. Without casting aspersions I thought there was something a little weird there.....maybe the mods felt the same as it wasn't exactly posted in the appropriate place.

Yes, that was the most recent one. The previous one was about SW selling on ebay, and asking whether it was genuine (which in the end it did appear to be) - as far as I was concerned it was a perfectly reasonable thing to ask. Luckily I got my answer before the thread was dumped. It does say somewhere on the site that posts/threads which disobey the rules will be deleted without warning, which I understand. Without warning - fine - without any explanation - that's just bad manners, and counterproductive if people don't have any idea of what they have done wrong.

Then maybe you breached some policy by mentioning eBay and slimming world. Suppose anything that s seen t encourage circumvention of fees may be seen as touchy.

The second one wasn't anything to do with what you wrote so if forget it.

Keep going, your contributions are valuable. Its quiet on here as it is without losing active members like yourself! Xx

Back