What is your BAD day? if u have 1?

loolahoop

Silver Member
does anyone have a bad day? as in a day of the week that always seems to trip them up?
mine is a friday! i dont know why, but on a friday i always just feel fed up n want to binge on totally unsuitable foods! then i feel like poo for the rest of the day then eat more (BIG comfort eater here! :wave_cry: )
so ill probably spend too much time on here today looking at the inspirational pictures and diaries and things to remind myself that im doing this for ME! to make MYSELF feel better and if i do overindulge im only ruiining it for me!
Nothing tastes as good as a 3lb loss feels eh!? lol xXx

For me its a Tuesday usually. I am a nanny and on a Tuesday the normally delightful pair of brothers I care for become little devils! I think its them getting tired getting back into routine after the weekend but boy does it play havoc with my sweet stuff control!
If you know it happens you can prepare for it. This week I ate an entire 3 punnets of blueberries, one of strawberries, one of cherries and some pineapple cottage cheese! Not cos I was hungry but cos I was stressed. It was far more than I needed to eat but I sure as hell felt better knowing my *binge* was only 1.5syns rather than the 40odd it would have been eating chocolate or cake.
Get some low syn treats in (flumps are also good!) and don't give up! Xx

Saturdays, when for some reason all I fancy is Pizza and icecream :eek:.

Saturdays, when I finish work at the bakers and after being around yummy food all day, all I want to do is pig out.

I now know that the key is to be prepared. Have things in that you know you can have, without affecting your weight loss. My favourites are SW chips, homemade burgers, Warburton square wrap pizzas, homemade coleslaw, half Syn cake...etc. etc. etc. All SW friendly foods that will make you feel good!

as silly as it sounds ive never really thought of preparing!
today is shopping day so im gonna get my list sorted eat something so im not hungry n end up buying a million syns! then i mite do some SW friendly baking with the kids so i eat the end results too! :) xXx

Mine's Friday too. I think it's because I weigh on a Thursday so I feel a bit more relaxed on a Friday. I'm prepared today though. I have a Rocky Road bar, a packet of Velvet Crunch crisps and loads of different fruits ready if I need to call on them!

It's so hard to choose.... There's so MANY lol. I struggle on a Thursday if hubby is off. He always wants to go out for lunch and it's really hard to keep ordering a healthy option week after week when all I really fancy is the desserts page!!!

Mine is saturdays cos if I have a day out its on a saturday and day out means lunch and I'm hankering for the desserts :( and healthy options are sometimes limited.
I don't want to go out and order a jacket spud when I can make that at home

as horrible as it is i am glad its not just me! lol
having 4 young children i dont get to go out for lunch/dinner v often, but i know what u mean rochelle, i dont think i could go out for dinner n order something i could easily make at home...kind of defeats the point! like a salad at maccys! :rolleyes: i just try n steer clear from there! lol

probably friday or saturday, because i stay up much later and get the munchies haha!

so those of you that usually struggle on a friday, how are you doing today? im doing fine so far today! mainly coz i have had this site on my computer scrren all day so i see it as soon as i walk into my kitchen! just to remind me! lol xXx

I dont have a day per week where I struggle more, I have a day once a month. It's the day before my period starts and because I have been so irregular over the years, I never manage to recognise it until the next day.

Basically, I completely lose the plot. I tend to jump on the scales daily, just for a quick check - and without fail, on this particular day, I will have inexplicably gained. (Obviously with hindsight it isn't inexplicable, but at the time, I just panic and get all cross with my body for being SO FRICKING UNREASONABLE!!!!)
I become a festering pile of bad temper, and unless it is made of chocolate, it doesn't even get considered as being an official foodstuff for the whole of that day. I just eat and eat and eat and eat. Walk out of the kitchen, ten minutes later I find myself back in there again raiding the cupboards. Because I am in a bad temper anyway, I feel cross with myself while I am doing it, cross with anyone who interrupts me doing it, and it just does not stop. I can be sitting here, completely stuffed full, and STILL go back into the kitchen again.

Then I will get up the next morning, feeling diabolical, and lo and behold..."THERE'S WHY!!!!" I'm like a dog, that the owner pretends to throw a ball for, the dog chases after where it thinks its going to land, hunts for ages and comes back all confused. Then the owner shows the dog the ball, and the dog goes "OHHHHHHH". Then the owner does it again, and the dog goes through the same routine. Except in my case, I eat the ball, and the owners hand, and half the owner, and then lie there sulking because I ran out of balls. :D

MadameLaMinx said:
I'm like a dog, that the owner pretends to throw a ball for, the dog chases after where it thinks its going to land, hunts for ages and comes back all confused. Then the owner shows the dog the ball, and the dog goes "OHHHHHHH". Then the owner does it again, and the dog goes through the same routine. Except in my case, I eat the ball, and the owners hand, and half the owner, and then lie there sulking because I ran out of balls. :D

This is the single best description of a feeling I have ever read! :D

MadameLaMinx said:
Then I will get up the next morning, feeling diabolical, and lo and behold..."THERE'S WHY!!!!" I'm like a dog, that the owner pretends to throw a ball for, the dog chases after where it thinks its going to land, hunts for ages and comes back all confused. Then the owner shows the dog the ball, and the dog goes "OHHHHHHH". Then the owner does it again, and the dog goes through the same routine. Except in my case, I eat the ball, and the owners hand, and half the owner, and then lie there sulking because I ran out of balls. :D

Like you i dont recognise my time of the month until the next day either but this made me laugh so much! Can't stop giggling x

Sundays!! we used to go for brunch at f&bs every sun :) havent been since, have seen they do poached eggs n wholemeal toast, but have the fear its gonna be massive toast lol n dont want to use all my syns on brekkie. Do they do semi skimmed milk for coffee? X

Back