What is your downfall?

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by GhostDragoness, 21 April 2014.

1. Mine HAS to be Energy Drinks. It's awful. As off tomorrow I'm done.

What about you all?
  2. Blessed1

Blessed1 Active Member

Mine is chewing gum :sigh:
  3. happyhealthy

happyhealthy Omnomnomnom

Mine is having mouthfuls of tastes of very high calorie things! Like if a friend offers me a square of chocolate I'll be unable to resist. That's fine, but when it happens 5 times a day it all starts to add up :D Oh well at least I'm enjoying life!
  4. Snufkin

Snufkin Member

Ice Cream, can't get enough! :sigh:
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

6. Nessa1980

Nessa1980 Well-Known Member

Bread has to be my weakness. Bread spread thickly with butter all warm from the oven..... Yum,!
  7. Hala

Hala Active Member

cookies and chocolate
  8. bumblebee1990

bumblebee1990 Well-Known Member

Chocolate - particularly when feeling very tired.

HAPPYNANNA Well-Known Member

10. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Well-Known Member

Chocolate especially revels mmmm and sweets :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  11. TessToo

TessToo Is on a mission

Any carbs really... a couple of mouthfuls of any carbs and I crave all day.
  12. YOMO

YOMO Active Member

Mines bread although since having my last baby 4 months ago and being so tired I'm reaching for lots of sweet things x
  13. 3mercer

3mercer Well-Known Member

14. holly xxx

holly xxx Well-Known Member

bread is my major downfall - followed by junk food like macdonalds and pizza - i know its terrible but i just dont get excited over veg and salad and fruit!
  15. LittleHistorian

LittleHistorian Well-Known Member

Mine is savoury salty foods like crisps and I love bacon too. Also, I tend to let other people upset me so much that I fall into a depression where I don't want to even move some days, but I have decided enough is enough and I must stop doing that, I must get up and keep motivated!
  16. beavis420

beavis420 Well-Known Member

Where do I start? I had serial binges at weekends when I was at my heaviest, I'd buy a tub of Pringles,3 to 5 bars of chocolate and at least 2 litres of coke zero, have my dinner around 6 and then order a takeaway around 11pm,some days being too lazy to cook plus I would wake up in the middle of the night and make a sandwich or 2, my weight seriously ballooned because of it, glad I have that under control
  17. 3-pounds-togo

3-pounds-togo Active Member

Weekends! I'm great all week then seem to fall into a kind of trance at the weekend and eat everything in sight urgh.
  18. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Evenings! I can be 100% okay all day at work (I seem to have the opposite problem to most office workers!) but as soon as I get home it's like..."pizza?"

And crisps, oh I can't even have them in the house anymore, I've had to replace them with snack a jacks as I can resist them, but give me a family sized bag of Doritos and try and take one and I'll bite your hand clean off.
    Note: Do not have a weakness for hands.
  19. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

Evenings for me, for years I've been so used to pigging out in front of night time tv eating whatever I fancied. Now I try to save up my daily syn allowance for night time, maybe have a hot chocolate and some crisps. It's definitely getting easier! :)
  20. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Bread, takeaways, butter, dinner out, chocolate at work, mayonnaise, wine, the lot really...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com