Take That - Beautiful World
Take That - Circus
Cheryl Cole - 3 Words
Kings of Leon - Only by the Night
Snow Patrol - Eyes Open
Neil Diamond - Greatest Hits
Pink - Funhouse

Bit of a mix x

lmao @ that pic. its a good rumour mill and v good publicity .. well i cant see any willy lol esp in her new video no penis :D

OM,

That isn't Lady Gaga, that IS an impersonator. What is interesting about her is that she started out as a straight laced gospel singer. She is from a very religious family... and they have disowned her due to her change of "style".

I usually play James Taylor, Bread, The Little River Band, The Eagles, etc. whilst I'm driving. I find it relaxing... driving is stressful enough without playing pumped up music. However, when DD is in the car -- she wants her mix CDs like Now 30.

MM

Even though I don't drive, I have to say that THE ultimate driving song is probably Freebird by Lynyrd Skynryd, just try not putting your foot down as it progresses!! :D

Okay for a wild road trip --

Little Red Corvette -- Prince
Landslide -- Bonnie Raitt
Shut Up and Drive -- Rihanna
On the Border -- The Eagles

MM

dont think you will like my taste in music but heres some i listen to on loop in the car

princess mc magic
YouTube - MC Magic- Princess [with lyrics]

bedroom gangsta - mad cobra
YouTube - Mad Cobra - Bedroom Gangsta

poetic - mad cobra
YouTube - Mad Cobra -Poetic (NEW) -2009

ive got you babe - lucky dube
YouTube - lucky dube-i've got you babe

i know jah jah bless me - jah cure
YouTube - Jah Cure - Jah Bless Me

buffalo soldier - bob marley
YouTube - Bob Marley - Buffalo soldier

give praise to rastafari - luciano
YouTube - Luciano - Give Praise

alpha and omega - luciano
YouTube - Luciano - Serious Times " Alpha and Omega "

and contrare to popular belief my taste in music has nothing to do with the guy i live with, hes a 50 cent kinda boy. im just a reggae girl, lol

Probably won't make myself very popular here and I know I am useless with my music taste but I LOVE Lady Gaga songs. Can't help it - love it!
"Bad Romance" in particular can't get it out of my head!!!(not to mention that I have just uploaded it as a ringtone to my crack-berry) lol

I love Bob Marley and my 18 year old son's Mii on the Wii looks just like Bob. It's a hoot when they use the other Miis to make up and audience, cause there's Bob cheering me on!

My 10 year old LOVES Lady GaGa. I like most of her stuff, until it gets played ad nauseum.

My 10 year old LOVES Lady GaGa. I like most of her stuff, until it gets played ad nauseum.
:8855:
That made my day - almost fell off the chair lol
Did you say 10 year old?!?! haha that summs it up pretty well

Yeah, but she is kind of immature for 10! LOL

Her other faves are Cheryl Cole, Leona Lewis and Pink.

I bet , right in my range. Well, at least there is smthg to sing along to while driving to work.
P.S.
You didn't mention Britney Spears, I am rather concerned lol

Oh yeah, Britney, Christina A, Katy Perry and The Pussycat Dolls, too.

Back