What is your fave CD pack?

Rolly82

not giving up
I am kind of living on Porridge at the moment as I don't have a particularly sweet tooth and haven't tried the shakes. What are your favourites and the general consensus of the ones to avoid. Obviously everyone's taste is different I just thought I would ask and see what everyone is stocking up on

x

Hi, I like the porridge but I think it is quite sweet, so I also like the Leek and Potato soup, and also the choc mint bar. Those three things, I tend to live on.

Wow, 7lb in your first week. Awesome! I only ever lose 3 or 4, but then I'm chuffed with that too as it is more than I ever lose on any other diet. :)

Lesley

aaarrr thanks Lesley i was really please with my first weigh in I wasn't expecting that much, I think it just goes to show how much I ate and mainly drank before (especially the Sunday night before I started I crammed it in lol). I would be please if I were you with 3 or 4 pounds it's a fantastic result when you think about how much that is in bags of sugar!!!

Funnily enough I live on the porridge and leek soup too although I have found the chilli one a nice change too. I will have to try the choc mint bar, I can't wait to chew something x

I like the tomato soup best of the soups but most folk hate it! I like the choc mint shake and the vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee added. I don't mind the porridges but not too often. but don't like the plain one. Only the apple and cinammon and only sometimes the pecan as it's a bit sweet. I like the malt toffee bars best of all. Hate choc orange shake, butterscotch and toffee and walnut.

Mango? :eek: There's a mango shake now? (I've just restarted Cambridge and my CWPC didn't mention that one!)

What's it like?

My faves have to be chocolate tetras (so very versatile - you can drink 'em straight, freeze 'em (yes, I know it's not recommended but :p) and add hot water to them to make hot chocolate. Yum) and probably the strawberry packet shake made as a mousse with MAM (not to be confused with the artist known as Strawberry Silk - yak :sign0137:)

Strawberry tetras & chicken mushroom soup

Butterscotch shake - Lush Lush Lush! x

i live on:

chicken and mushroom soup
banana and strawberry tetras
all of the bars except choc mint

these are my favourites.

wow it seems everyone does have different taste with the odd exception of the usual suspects no one likes lol

I am rather jealous about the mango, I may have to move to Cyprus

x

I just have chocolate tetras

I love the choc tetras mixed with coffee and hot water :)

I'm just starting to try the bars this week. So far have had the toffee one which was OK but had a bit of a weird taste under the toffee/choc...anyone else think that?

The porridge and strawberry tetras were awful :sign0137: I really liked the soups at first but can't look at them at the mo!

Not much variety over here only shakes (most flavours) , soups (two) and bars (lemon and chocolate). I don't do the soups but like the shakes but not keen on the chocolate orange.

aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my CDC doesn't do Chocolate Tetras and I need Tetras this week due to not being in a place I can make my lunch. Only Strawberry and Banana, so I got 7 Strawberry I hope they are nice as you all seem to like them. I can't stand banana flavoured things they make me gag although I like bananas...odd. I blame the medicine as a kid from the doctors YUK

x

mmn. doesnt do them or is out of stock? it's part of your cdc's contract with cambridge that she must carry the whole range (though obviously, running out of stuff from time to time does happen).

it's really easy to drink the tetras superfast so even if you don't like it you can gulp it down in seconds. just squeeze the carton as you suck.

Oh no i couldnt go without my chocolate tetras!! Although the strawberry ones are quite nice when they are really cold xx

<3 chocolate tetras! theyre nicer than proper chocolate milk. just not enough in the carton!
I like all the shakes, and I have them quite thick with not loads of liquid or with some coffee. nomnom

mmn. doesnt do them or is out of stock? it's part of your cdc's contract with cambridge that she must carry the whole range (though obviously, running out of stuff from time to time does happen).

it's really easy to drink the tetras superfast so even if you don't like it you can gulp it down in seconds. just squeeze the carton as you suck.

Oh I don't know I didn't think to ask silly me I was so chuffed with my weigh in doh. I think she was out of stock in fairness if the strawberry are that bad I will ask her for the packet ones and try them first I think. She is lovely so I am sure she will help me out if I struggle with the strawberry ones.

lol squeeze the carton as you suck, funny you just made me giggle I have a dirty mind clearly! I am having one this afternoon so I will let you know how I get on gulping

x

Back