What is your favourite childhood movie?

Labyrinth :D

Anything Disney! Especially Lion King and Hercules! Love the songs hah!

But I also love The Pagemaster! I think that was my favourite!

I loved the Sound of Music, I wore out several videos, I was really glad when DVD's came out- lol! I always wrap Christmas presents to Santa Claus the movie each year, it's my little tradition :)

Ghostbusters. Was defo the very fave of mine as a kid, and when I was about 10 I found a large empty stainless steel fire extinguisher by the side of the bypass. Using some tools from the shed I managed to unscrew the top mechanism, refil it with water and Mum's red food colouring and pressurise it back up using a foot pump. I then tied it to my back using string, worn like a rucksack only more painful, and called for my best friend. We took it in turns pretending to be Ray from Ghostbusters before finally letting rip with the DIY proton pack, me holding the hose part and him squeezing the handle which was behind my head when worn on your back. "Don't cross the beams".
That was a glorious day :cool:

My mate, inspired by my efforts, made his pack using his mum's vacuum cleaner. Whilst his pack looked better with the taped-on silverfoil covered bog rolls and had a much cooler hose, the whole thing sucked. LOL. :rolleyes:

I loved Mary Poppins! and Disneys Robin Hood with the fox as robin! :D x

labyrinth - David bowie

That is a difficult one! As a child of the 80s I think I was spoilt for choice!!

I'm between The Never Ending Story and The Labyrinth!

Both have such epic soundtracks too!!!

Back