What is your favourite Exante product?

Love: vanilla(with coffee, not tried it on it's own), chocolate (with coffee), choc and orange bar (warmed up a little)

Like: strawberry, banana, toffee and raisin bar

Hate: All soups , especially the mushroom!

Love the veggie soup, have to say I even managed the Mushroom tonight and did NOT hate it, but made it with Bouillon!

I've not been on it that long, so at the moment...

Love: Porridge, both bars, Vanilla and Choc shakes (hot)

Like: Banana, Strawberry, Thai Chicken, Mushroom

Liking less of late (I don't hate any at the moment): Veg, Tomato (the colour is really putting me off, can only drink it if I don't look at it :p)

I've bought a whole box (50) of porridge recently because it is my absolute favorite - but trying to just have one a day, so I don't go off it.

I think, once I've used up all my soups, I will go for the 'pick your own' bundle and stick to my 'love' list for a while.

wow what a range of likes and dislikes.

It looks like Mushroom is most disliked and Chocolate and Strawberry is either loved or hated!

I had Thai chicken for dinner and put a sweetener in it (as someone suggested) but definitely prefer it without!

Looking forward to porridge for brekkie, it seemed to fill me up massively.

LOVE - All of the shakes, particularly the banana shake over crushed ice....

Haven't tried anything else! Im waiting on my second bumper pack arriving, its shakes and bars :)

So Far have tried
Porridge - my favorite:D
Both bars - ok once you get used to:rolleyes:
Choc shake - like both hot and cold:D
Vanilla shake - tried in coffee but way too sweet for me will try cold on its own next time:sigh:

Tesco Bars - both - love both much better than the exante ones and cheaper too - will be buying only those when hav got through my bumper box!:D

Soups - have only tried the vegetable one - ok but i put too much chilli in it! HOT HOT HOT still it meant my water intake was good for the rest of the evening!

STILL TO TRY FROM MY ORDER - banana and strawberry shakes.

LOVE: old chocolate shakes before they changed, vanilla, choc-orange bars.

LIKE/TOLERATE: banana, new chocolate shakes.

HATE: strawberry.

REFUSE TO TRY: soups. Cambridge Diet turned me off those for life. Bleurgh.

Reading this thread with interest as I need to work out which exante products to buy to get started with, it feels like delving into the deep unknown as I have no idea what might may or may not like!

Im thinking bumper variety pack and some porridges as everyone seems to like the porridge. Either that or make up a bit of a selection.

you might be better off to start with just getting the one-week pack just to find out what you like, then you can order what you like and not what you dont :)

Love- Porridge, Chocolate shake (hot or cold) Vanilla shake (hot or cold) Tesco Chocolate bars
Like/tolerate- choc orange bar, Veg soup
Still to try the other soups and raisin bar from my box but did not order Banana or strawberry shake because can't stand anything that taste's like them except for the actual fruit!

whats your favourite flavour shake?

Mine is the vanilla one. And I cant stand the chocolate one although I am usually a chocaholic x :)

Love: Banana shake, chocolate shake, mushroom soup, vegetable soup, both bars
Like: chicken soup, strawberry soup
Not keen: vanilla shake, HATE tomato soup

Mine is definately strawberry it smells and tastes delicious
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi you can always add the Marigold Bouillon to a soup or mix and match the shakes, have them hot maybe add coffee. Def go the the Tesco bars they are so much nicer. And yes the porridge is lovely providing you get the qty of water right for your own taste.

I think I am going to settle on:

Breakfast: porridge
Lunch: choc/orange bar
Supper: chocolate shake

I tried the strawberry today - flavour very mild like the chocolate.

I have the other two shake flavours and all of the soup flavours in the cupboard waiting to try.

Back