What is your favourite form of workout and why?

Geordiegirl1892

As a qualified aerobic and fitness instructor I think I know most things about fitness but since I am now a full time carer to my husband Ive not really had the time as he comes first. Now I manage to fit workouts in at 5am in the mornings which I class as ME time. I love everything about fitness and love the different workouts that are on the market. My favourites are: cycling (stationary bike in my homemade gym room), weight training and especially boxing workouts.

I really enjoy running which is the one exercise I have kept because it is free, flexible and friendly (the three f's)!

When I had money to spend on myself, I have always loved step classes!

I personally like walking :)
I generally go on mapped fast walks using the map my fitness app
Also I do rebounding, I have a Bellicon rebounder and use a YouTube channel which has hundreds of workouts for it
And, I sometimes do Leslie Sansone walking DVD workouts and kettlebell workouts
Just need to get back into it, as I haven't done a great deal on the run up to Christmas, and I can really notice it now:oops:

I love crossfit. I'm dreadful at it but I still love it.

Does anyone play netball? My local team are calling for beginners and I've not played since school. But it sounded like fun and I wondered if it would be a good exercise to participate in.

I can't do anything high impact so I'm restricted. There are things I'd love to do but can't so I have to be realistic.

My favourites are cycling, I do endurance events and spend a lot of time on my bikes. I love to swim but it's very dependent on getting to the pool at the right times which isn't always possible with shift work. I like going to the gym, especially like resistance training. I do AquaFit and just started doing kettlebells too

Aquafit for me every time. Cannot do anything high impact as I have SI joint dysfunction and I lose the will to live in the gym. Aqua has made a big difference to me x

Back