What Is Your Guiltiest Pleasure to Eat ?

I'm lucky in that my favourite meal of steak is easily done on slimming world, granted no sour cream and bacon pieces in the jacket pot!!

But as for guilty pleasures;
Doughnuts from the seafront
Waffles with ice-cream
The entire dessert menu of Tomassi's in Southend. There is like 40 ice-creams on there, and over the years Ive had them all!

Ah! eggs, steak benedict from Bob Evans restaurants out in the states.

And lemon chiffon cake from Konditor and Cook shops in London. THE BEST LEMON CAKE IN THE WORLD!!!

has to be chinese curry chip with fried rice and roast breast of chicken and coke :(

chocolate!! i save up lots of cals so can have my choc! choc everyday! cant live without it! i think i get wthdrawal symptons if dont have it!

Pizza and ice cream. I love them so much to the extent that I CANNOT have them because I cannot stop! Luckily Ben and Jerry's do amazing Cherry Garcia frozen yoghurt (not lying, I cannot tell the difference between it and the ice cream - I actually downed a tub of it at Xmas not realising it was the froyo until I went to bin the box). If only their Cookie Dough ice cream was possible as a frozen yoghurt and could taste the same -the Strawberry Cheesecake as a fro yo isn't nice because the cheesecakey bit tastes odd :(

Back