What is your job?

I am a local general builders contracts manager :sign0144:

Ive got a crap result in one exam so am allowed to resit it. I found out just before the exam that a family member had a massive heart attack so i appealed. Got a good result in my dissertation though - i got a first!! WOOP! So yeah, after this resit (Which will be a first attempt) i will get my final final degree marks.

I was so stressed, but feeling much better :) xxx

I work in my local supermarket on the counters so I cook chickens, slice meat & make pizzas all day!!!!!!!!!!
It gets verrrrrry tempting at times lol xx

I used to work for my dad as a fishmonger, but now I'm a stay at home mum :)

I am a part time teacher and for the rest of the weel I run my own art/jewellery business.:)

:D Snap, im a police officer as well, but not in the control room, i will be out and about in my Car/van on night shifts over the weekend dealing with the nice drunks of Lancaster/ morecambe :D

Ditto! Though I'm on leave at the mo - Hooray :party0011:

well i most have the most boring job on here... i work for a very big UK bank lol... (not Halifax tho, left there in december.. couldn't get on the adverts hehe, Howard doesn't even work for Halifax anymore)

on the telephones, talking to quite rich people/celebs....

always wanted to be an actress or drama teacher... did my degree in drama just never got round to my pgce, may do one day, money does not permit at the moment tho...

Did BG pass her exams??? not sure if I read the thread right?

I have just passed CIMA finally after years of babys and not being bothered.

So lets hope a decent jobs comes my way with lots of money, currently at rolls -royce but jobs are a bit scarce.

my OH's cousin works at Rolls-Royce

My dad works for Rolls Royce.

In my spare time I am also a wedding and party planner

Well as of 2 hours ago i am unemployed!! WOOO!!!!

Well, sort of. I've been working for a crap company who are taking advantage of me for some time (see my diary for full story). Well, enough with the messing about, told them where to stick their job!

Oh I couldn't deal with that Camille, I am a savoury person and my fave food is pizza!

I work in the local chemist 2 mins walk away, suits me fine as fits in witht he kids and I can drop them off to school, 5 mins away and I'm always first through the door at 8:50. Gets a bit boring but the people I work with are lovely apart from a few dotty locum pharmacists.

Roz x

Im a Midwife - can be the best job in the world and the worst job in the world all in one shift! :girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower::girlpower:

Lea xx

Back