What is your job?

I'm a teaching assistant currently doing my NVQ3. I have been other things along the way too, clerical officer then executive officer, blah blah blah!!! My job now is the best, I really love it. Its absolutely sh*t pay tho. Def not a job to live on!! Also huge, enormous responsibility comes with the territory too!! But, as said, I love it.

I'm a Group Manager which is basically management of the PA team with some office management thrown in.... BUT I am trying to make a change at the moment!

xx

I work in a scrap yard, doing the weighbridge and the admin. Is a very unglamorous life, but I get to hang out with boys all day.

Then I do bar work three evenings a week, just cos I loves it!!

Im a primary school teacher - ask me how it is normally and id tell u its hard work! the hols are great but u make up the hours afterschool in the evening, lunchtime, weekends, think about it before and during sleep. the kids are ur company, ur friends and ur life... for a year! Ask me today and id tell u its the worst job in the world. thats just the time of year tho with reports, assesment, leveling, new year organisation etc etc etc. never stops. Can u tell im stressed at the mo??? Apologees for the waffling!

I'm a stay at home mum to 3 but I also work part time at my little ones school collecting and banking the dinner pennies. When I see what the poor teachers / teaching assistants go through I wouldn't do there job for anything!

xx

Did BG pass her exams??? not sure if I read the thread right?

I have just passed CIMA finally after years of babys and not being bothered.

So lets hope a decent jobs comes my way with lots of money, currently at rolls -royce but jobs are a bit scarce.

I'm a stay at home mum to 3 but I also work part time at my little ones school collecting and banking the dinner pennies. When I see what the poor teachers / teaching assistants go through I wouldn't do there job for anything!

xx

There really is a lighter side too tho!!! For instance, I work in a first school, reception to yr 4. This week, during my playground duty a little girl (6 yr old) came up to me, and with such a sincere & distressed face said "Mrs Watts, K just snatched my invisible coconut away from me...."

Oh boy, that really was a tough one to deal with, whilst keeping a straight face!! :D In the end, I suggested they remember to be kind to each other and to go and look for another coconut so they had one each!!! It really made my day!!!

I'm a full-time teacher, part-time cdc, and a mum of two! Busy, busy. :)

I trained in English secondary, but am now teaching visual impaired children with multiple needs.

Did you get those results yet, BG? :)

Jo x

Snap to Starlight! I work with the "Old Bill" as a call handler in their control room. Love it never two shifts the same although always busy busy busy...
Starlight what shift pattern are you on at the moment and what are you moving to
(did i see you in a Orli forum?)
Best of luck to BG for the results
xx

How did BG do?

I have had a quick search through the postsbut can't see anything!

Really hope that you go the classification you were after BG petal x x x x

dare i say it geneticist ( i cant spell ) then you can work out whats wrong with all the wee ones and help find a cure

im a single mom ( pretty sure you dont want that job )

and unqualified nurse and junior doctor trainer ( well surely thats why i spend so much time in the childrens hospital

ahhhh the bloke of channel four, love an irish accent, youve a very sexy voice :)

miss norn iron soooooo much, heading back over next month

oh and shall be sneaking back on to cambridge in 12 days since it turns out im not diabetic after all grrrrrr

ahhhh the bloke of channel four, love an irish accent, youve a very sexy voice :)

miss norn iron soooooo much, heading back over next month

oh and shall be sneaking back on to cambridge in 12 days since it turns out im not diabetic after all grrrrrr

Ahhhhhhhhhh Claire - thanks very much for that - I've gone all red now! Hehehehhe!

:giggle:

Im a full time mum of 3, and im just become a student doing childcare learning & development, and then a further course in child psycology :)

Back