What is your most desired reason for weight loss?

Great ... who knows what will hapepn

I found his sister on facebook and it went from there. Im so excited!!

Aww , yes FB found someone on there last year , talked to someone i was going out with , and that was in 1984 hooooooooooo
He said I brought back so many memories , hope you have a great day !

I want to be able to wear whatever I want to. To enjoy myself socially without feeling like a fat frump and to wear gorgeous underwear fro my boyfriend!!

I want to be able to walk the dogs without puffing! buy some clothes in a size 12 and not be embarrased by how I look!

To go for IVF. Had my little girl who has just turned 1 through IVF... want to try for another v soon. Want to try for another in December - around 16 weeks away. Need to get my BMI down to 30 which means dropping about 30lbs from now.

How long do you think this will take?! I really want another baby :(

want to be more confident and to live my life

I want to feel confident and happy about myself. I'm being a rubbish girlfriend to my wonderful boyfriend. I feel I don't deserve him because I'm overweight (amongst some other things, but mostly my weight) so I act insecure and get really jealous and I think I'll lose him if I don't develop some confidence :(

I want to feel confident and happy about myself. I'm being a rubbish girlfriend to my wonderful boyfriend. I feel I don't deserve him because I'm overweight (amongst some other things, but mostly my weight) so I act insecure and get really jealous and I think I'll lose him if I don't develop some confidence :(

Hunny said like a true woman, one day you will realise he's the lucky one :)

I have a wardrobe of clothes that I want to wear again. I also want to feel good about myself like I did like before.

Back