What is your motto!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Mine is "Believe you can, believe you can't, whichever way you'll probably be right....."

What is yours ?

Mine is "What doesn't kill you will make you stronger":D

Thought I better not mention my other favourite "Men should be enjoyed not endured";)

BTW great idea for a thread:)

"You have to be lying down to be walked on."

:)

Dear Lord, Please keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

So many!!! It changes quite a lot actually.

On my screensaver at work I have "The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty!".

I also like one I heard Will Smith say in an interview "Realism is the most commonly travelled path to mediocrity!".

Also - "Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally"

Like I say, there are lots and it's constantly changing! :eek:

Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. Dale Carnegie

Love Mini xxx

"Be what you wish to appear" This takes a bit of meditating on but actually it's very true and has helped with my LL'ing.

"You are so good and so worth it!"

and

"You don't need to eat it. You already know what it tastes like!"

not particularly mottos but I trained my Chatterbox to say these to me to give me support.

Dizzy x

"The great danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it"

also pretty much everything Zig Ziglar has ever said, for example:

"Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude"
"You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win."

Mine is the one that Cheb quoted (made so much difference to me the last couple of years) :cool: and also:

'The time will pass anyway - it's up to you what you will do with that time'

Mine is stolen from Eminem and i say it to myself daily.
"Success is your only mother******g option, failures not"

Back