What is your number 1 reason for wanting to be thin?

I want to do this because I am disgusted when I look at myself in the mirror and want to look and feel proud

Nat x

To be happy and not feel that EVERYTHING I do is affected by my weight

vanity all the way for me too! I want to look good in clothes, feel sexy and to not be the fat funny girl anymore! Being healthy is good too but honestly, to look good all the way.

Hi everyone, I've been away from the forum for a while! Hope you're all doing well. My no. 1 reason fits into the vanity sections as well ;) I want to be able to fit into this: (sorry for big pic!)
102DG12023.png

Nicola - That is Gorgeous!!!!!! (and it gradually became more and more gorgeous as it loaded and became less pixelated heehee!! :D )

Wow... at the moment I still can't imagine ever fitting into something like that...

it's STUNNING!! :D

Vx

cheers V, I won't be fitting in it for a good while yet. You'll definitely get there before me :)

I want to buy a horse for my daughters and teach them to ride where i can actually sit on the horse myself without flattening it. I want to go iceskating and run round like a idiot with my kids, i want my life back.:)

I'm also one of those who would like to start a family a tthe end of this year. I want to give my baby the best start in life my being as healthy as I can throughout pregnancy

:)Hi all, I've done the babies thing and am well on the way with the grandbaby thing too (4 children and 3 grandsons) so my reasons are indeed boring.
I suffer with very bad osteoarthritis so it's definitely for health reasons. Am feeling so much better since losing my weight and looking forward to the next stone coming off.
Keep going everyone, whatever your reasons - they're all valid and we will all look and feel so wonderful at the end of it!
Dotty xx

cheers V, I won't be fitting in it for a good while yet. You'll definitely get there before me :)

:)secret:eek:nly if I sneak into your house and nick it from you while you're asleep :zz: )

:giggle:

Vxxx

I want to look in the mirror and like the body I see......to wear the clothes I like and not what I think covers my spare tyres the best and comes in my size. To wear a great pair of jeans with a fab belt and feel comfy tucking my T shirt in ...or heaven forbid show a little midrift!!! To feel confident that I look the best I can!!

:)Imagisal, you're well on your way to all of this. You've done incredibly well in 3 weeks, keep up the good work.
We're all behind you and you WILL be successful.
Dotty xx

Dotty thanks...it is so great to read everyone's posts on this forum....it's people like you that are close to getting to goal that keep me spurred on. Have a great week

I want to lose weight to enrich my life, and to stop feeling stuck in a rut. When I was bigger I didn't want to go out of the house much, and would sneak out then back in again when I had to go out. Also to get loads of new clothes that I look fab in and not to dread the summer and having to cover up in jumpers and jeans!

Not far off now yay!!!!

What are your losses chickenpie?

To feel better (I have had stomach problems, have asthma and arthritis)

To be fitter (I am a dancer)

To feel happy and sexy when I look in the mirror.

To attract a man and keep him if I want to (I don't necessarily want to keep him though! lol)

To get into a LBD.

Rejected Doll I have asthma and IBS, my IBS has disappeared and I am most definitely feeling the benefits of being able to walk easier. I walked around our local shopping centre yesterday and my back didn’t kill me walking around.

I am panicking a bit today; I booked my holiday yesterday and brought a snorkel and flippers today, what if I don’t lose enough to feel comfortable walking around.
What if I feel fat and stupid still, what if I feel like I did last year in Tunisia?
I need to lose at least 6 or 7 stone to be anywhere near hopeful, what if I don’t.
I want to un-book the holiday and hide in a cupboard.
I really need to do this for myself; I put up this happy confident front all day long and don’t admit it to myself that the looks and snide comments don’t hurt.

I want to wear one of those swimsuits that have shorts and a separate top, and feel OK in it.

I want to be able to sit in a chair with arms and not touch the sides in the restaurants and to be able to wear a dress.

Sorry for the ramble.

People wont laugh at you or make snide comments Louie lou cos you are a good looking woman even if you are overweight. Anyway by the time you go your holidays you won't even imagine people are laughing at you cos you'll look great. x

Back