What is your number 1 reason for wanting to be thin?

I will start up a private group for us who want to get pregnant, if you think that is a good idea? Then invite who ever wants in. Or do you prefer a "normal" thread instead?

I'm in that would be good we can talk babies and CD invite me to which ever you want I don't mind :p

Ah thanks Asa:) I like the idea of a little group :)
What a fab reason ladyB, you look stunning in you av so you'll bag a sexy bloke in no time ;)
Aww Lynda, very soon you'll be able to flaunt yourself in a "Gok-style" capsule wardrobe and feel a million dollars!

I'm in that would be good we can talk babies and CD invite me to which ever you want I don't mind :p

Great Angel! I am going to bed now, but I will set something up tomorrow (depending on what the rest of you want?). Talk to you tomorrow again, sleep tight everyone!

Great Angel! I am going to bed now, but I will set something up tomorrow (depending on what the rest of you want?). Talk to you tomorrow again, sleep tight everyone!

Night Asa see you tomorrow have a 100% day x

I have loads of reasons too, but I would say if pushed for one reason I would have to admit that it is vanity....
To look sexy and to feel sexy....
I want to look good in clothes that I choose to buy and not just look OK in clothes I had to buy as they fit me!

x

I have 4 children and couldnt have anymore even if I wanted one!
Good luck to all those wanting to start a family :)

I will start up a private group for us who want to get pregnant, if you think that is a good idea? Then invite who ever wants in. Or do you prefer a "normal" thread instead?

I like the idea of a private group too... Don't know how to set up that up though or how i would know if i had been invited!! but please invite me!!

BTW those seat belts in planes are awful. I'm only small and although overweight maybe only about 4 stone/5 stone but I have to really squash in to them. They are made for skinny people!

That why I only fly Prem Econ or Upper.... la de da!!! hehe... OH works for Virgin! with added benefit of bigger belts!

Hi everyone, Ok, for those of you who want to get pregnant :), I started a new thread so that we can gather everyone that is interested. Then I also started a private group, and added a few members. Please let me know (on the new thread maybe) if I missed someone. I am quite new to this, but I think your invitation will show up on your User CP page.

For me it's to feel more mentally and physically strong. I think that the rubbish I was eating before made my moods go up and down and I have a history of depression.

I think by changing my eating habits I will feel a lot more stable and confident and I also want to get much more into yoga. It makes me feel so good, but I struggle because of the back pain (because of the weight).

I'd just like to prove everone who called me fat over the years wrong. And see how pretty my face is without all the fat!

I want to like what I see in the mirror :)

Hi all

Good luck for the TTC bunch!!!

For me....I want to do this for my 2 little girls, they are only 3 and 4 and i want to be there for them for as long as i can be
* for them to be chuffed to have a healthy mum
* to help them make better/easier food choices as they grow older
* be able to take part in school races and know im not going to be last!

And of course to keep the GP off my back....why is it when you go in with a sore throat they always say....'well, lets get you on the scales and see how thats looking!!!!' WTF!!

lololol

anni
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

first of all good luck to those of you wanting a baby, i have pcos, i lost a bit of weight, went on metformin, to help concieve,had my gall bladder out, and immediatly got pregnant and had a lovely little boy/montser,
so now my reason for loosing weight is to be here for my little boy, and to play with him, and for him to not be embarrassed by having a bit fat mum, but along with all this, i am ready to change my life and become happy for me also xxx
good luck everyone xx

Id like to be able to look in a mirror again and see the real me.

Hi my main reason is to sit on a plane and not have to ask for the seat belt extender, then to walk around the pool or beach and not feel like a compleat freak.

The correct responce if i was not going on holiday in 10 weeks would be, not to die young but thats to hard to think about, or not to get diabetes or a heart attack. Morbit i know but hay ho it's true.

Definatly do not want a baby at my age but a grandchild would be nice.
when i'm slim i will be able to do more with it. xxx

yep and that too, never again will hide my seatbelt from the trolly dollies.

Hey....
For me its being able to like myself again...... be healthy.. especially for my little boys.. and to like what I see when I look in the mirror.
and to buy all the clothes I love buying...........

For all those ttc... I wish you all the luck in the world.... be positive and hang in there.....
I have PCOS too, and had lots of problems ttc.... My first little miracle was IVF, and my second little miracle was natural.. they are 13 months apart if anyone wants to chat or ask me anything give me a shout.. Good luck girls xx

Back