What is your number 1 reason for wanting to be thin?

Thanks Broxi, I have moments when I doubt I can do this, then the next moment I am convinced I can, with any luck I’ll carry on losing about 24lbs a month then I’ll be OK. Thanks hun xx

I want to feel good about myself so I can attract a man who I would want to marry!

im with you on that one - although one of those things i rarely voice as the response i get is "you should be doing it for you blah blah blah" ... it is for me though - that is what would make me happy in life :)

Rejected Doll I have asthma and IBS, my IBS has disappeared and I am most definitely feeling the benefits of being able to walk easier. I walked around our local shopping centre yesterday and my back didn’t kill me walking around.

After only 2 weeks my bones feel better and my stomach also feels better than it has in ages. When you have doubts about carrying on Lou, then remember how you used to feel. Do you really want to feel like that again?

put up this happy confident front all day long and don’t admit it to myself that the looks and snide comments don’t hurt.

People think I am a confident person but inside I'm not. I hate how I look but again after only 2 weeks I can feel my confidence starting to grow and there is definitely a slim me waiting to surface! I bet there is in you too.

I want to wear one of those swimsuits that have shorts and a separate top, and feel OK in it.

I want to be able to sit in a chair with arms and not touch the sides in the restaurants and to be able to wear a dress.

Sorry for the ramble.

Don't apologise. If you can't have a moan here, where can you? Think positive. Stay focussed. You can do it Lou!

Back