What is your real weight? please look

Hi, when i weigh myself in the morning i weigh like 2/3 pounds lighter than i do in the afternoon, then it changes again at night :S but i get weighed every Tuesday in the afternoon, so what is my actual weight then? i'm guessing what you see at your lowest weigh in, in that day is the real weight you are. am i right or wrong? thanks

Hi, when i weigh myself in the morning i weigh like 2/3 pounds lighter than i do in the afternoon, then it changes again at night :S but i get weighed every Tuesday in the afternoon, so what is my actual weight then? i'm guessing what you see at your lowest weigh in, in that day is the real weight you are. am i right or wrong? thanks
I have digestive issues so mine can change rapidly in the day. When you are lighter is is probably your real weight because if you gain in the day that will be water and waste. Think of picking up a glass now imagine it full of water, its noticeably heavier. Its kinda like that. So basically in the morning and bowel movement is when you will get your most real weight that day.

Back