What is Zumba?

*Trying-again*

Plodding on til its gone
There is a new class doing Zumba near me. Never heard of it, what is it,is it good and will burn lots of cals and melt this fat tummy away?

Karen :)

Zumba is a Latin inspired dance fitness craze that is sweeping the nation! lol!

I've been going since last july, it's great fun! it teaches you to shake yer bum like youve never shook it before! it honestly is good fun, I had my cardio trainer on last week when I went, first class I went to I burned about 800 cals, on the second time which was on Saturday, I burned about 600ish cals, so it does show you it will burn it if you put the effort in! :)

Sounds like fun. Im going tonight. looking forward to it :D

Metal_Gear_Panda said:
Zumba is a Latin inspired dance fitness craze that is sweeping the nation! lol!

I've been going since last july, it's great fun! it teaches you to shake yer bum like youve never shook it before! it honestly is good fun, I had my cardio trainer on last week when I went, first class I went to I burned about 800 cals, on the second time which was on Saturday, I burned about 600ish cals, so it does show you it will burn it if you put the effort in! :)

Can u just turn up? Thinking about going tonight x

The class I went to was new but already full so probably best to book if you can to avoid disappointment.

There is a zumba disco party at my gym on a friday. I soo want to go but don't want to go on my own and embarrass myself if everyone knows eachother and knows what they're doing.... :( really really want to go though!

I would say go, you wont be embarassed and I can almost guarantee not everyone will know everyone and not everyone will know what they are doing, I've been going for almost a year and I still dont know what I'm doing most of the time! Honestly, go and have a laugh! it will be good fun!

Yeah thanks. I have spoke to my friend and she said she would go with me but not til start of Feb. The one she wants to go to is not the one at the gym because as she's not a member she wouldnt be able to go. I am thinking I could maybe go with her for a few weeks until I get used to it and then start at my gym on fridays

Back