Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What jobs do we all have?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by DecemberBride2008, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi everyone,

I was just curious as to what we all do for work etc ?

I work in an office, and think it's a lot easier to be 'good' here compared to if I worked from home.

Weekends are very difficult for me, I hear the cupboards calling as I type! lol

Carol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gems_83

gems_83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.54%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Lol I'm the same Carol! Weekends are tough. I'm so good in the office during the week. I'm an engineer.
    Gems x

4. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I used to be a legal secretary - an ofice full of women, sat on their bums, results in much snacking!

Now I am a student at college, and will be at uni for 4 years from September. Think the snacking/alcohol is the main issue there!

5. scottsblue

scottsblue Full Member

i dont work and it helps me eat less, in the week i only need a bowl of cereal all day. but weekends are hard becuase i never go gym then and plus i just wanna let my hair down.

6. DecemberBride2008

DecemberBride2008 Needs to succeed

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one that struggles on the weekend lol

Scottsblue, well done on your willpower through the day, I would really struggle.

x

7. Rigby

Rigby Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm a student :)

8. Tamzy1989

Tamzy1989 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    103.42kg
    Current Weight:
    60.78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.32kg
    Lost(%):
    42.6kg(41.23%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    low carb/low cal
    i do childcare 3 days a week, it makes it easy for me as i'm quite busy all day, then when its nap time i go on minimins lol... until get home

9. novaX

novaX Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I just finished uni last year where I put on about 4 stone...too much of living the student life style me thinks (late nights, drink, more drink, and even more food)!:rolleyes:

Now I'm working as a digital designer meaning I spend half my life in front of a computer, it's not that bad on the eating front but I hardly move from my desk except to eat or go loo...and it's long hours hence why I am still working :sigh:(well supposed to be..lol...oh well only half an hour more then I am free).

I have two days off during the week and don't find my eating too bad when at home but I swear my mind translates 'weekend' as a time to let go by eating junk and drinking too much. This all means that I find myself in the gym at 9am on Monday trying to burn off what I gained during the weekend. I have been good lately but its pay day next week so we'll see.:rolleyes:

10. Tamzy1989

Tamzy1989 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    103.42kg
    Current Weight:
    60.78kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.32kg
    Lost(%):
    42.6kg(41.23%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    low carb/low cal
    hello hun, goodluck with your journey with calorie counting.

ps you've got a lovely name!

11. 366to266

366to266 Wanna lose 100lb

Start Weight:
    26st7lb
    Current Weight:
    25st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    1800 calories
    I write history books, and publish my own and others' books. I work from home, sit on my bum all day. Yes the fridge calls me often!

12. novaX

novaX Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    LOL... thanks, my little nephew gave me that name when he was really into Ben Ten...I'm sure the character is a baddie...really don't know why my nephew was calling me that come to think of it!?

P.S. Hope your referring to me or this post just got very embarrassing lol :eek::eek:.

13. Littleone

Littleone Full Member

Diet:
    No diet, just slimpods :)
    I've been off work due to illness for a long time, but am going to be a drama student in september, eek. So at the moment I have a lot of time on my hands to either eat, or exercise. Really, it's up to me to choose whether I am healthy and what I do with my time.

Looking forward to september, though no doubt there will be many new challenges.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.