• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What jobs do we all have?

i dont work and it helps me eat less, in the week i only need a bowl of cereal all day. but weekends are hard becuase i never go gym then and plus i just wanna let my hair down.

I'm a student :)
i do childcare 3 days a week, it makes it easy for me as i'm quite busy all day, then when its nap time i go on minimins lol... until get home

I just finished uni last year where I put on about 4 stone...too much of living the student life style me thinks (late nights, drink, more drink, and even more food)!:rolleyes:

Now I'm working as a digital designer meaning I spend half my life in front of a computer, it's not that bad on the eating front but I hardly move from my desk except to eat or go loo...and it's long hours hence why I am still working :sigh:(well supposed to be..lol...oh well only half an hour more then I am free).

I have two days off during the week and don't find my eating too bad when at home but I swear my mind translates 'weekend' as a time to let go by eating junk and drinking too much. This all means that I find myself in the gym at 9am on Monday trying to burn off what I gained during the weekend. I have been good lately but its pay day next week so we'll see.:rolleyes:

Wanna lose 100lb
I write history books, and publish my own and others' books. I work from home, sit on my bum all day. Yes the fridge calls me often!

hello hun, goodluck with your journey with calorie counting.

ps you've got a lovely name!
LOL... thanks, my little nephew gave me that name when he was really into Ben Ten...I'm sure the character is a baddie...really don't know why my nephew was calling me that come to think of it!?

P.S. Hope your referring to me or this post just got very embarrassing lol :eek::eek:.
I've been off work due to illness for a long time, but am going to be a drama student in september, eek. So at the moment I have a lot of time on my hands to either eat, or exercise. Really, it's up to me to choose whether I am healthy and what I do with my time.

Looking forward to september, though no doubt there will be many new challenges.