What jobs do we all have?

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
Hi everyone,

I was just curious as to what we all do for work etc ?

I work in an office, and think it's a lot easier to be 'good' here compared to if I worked from home.

Weekends are very difficult for me, I hear the cupboards calling as I type! lol

Carol x

Lol I'm the same Carol! Weekends are tough. I'm so good in the office during the week. I'm an engineer.
Gems x

i dont work and it helps me eat less, in the week i only need a bowl of cereal all day. but weekends are hard becuase i never go gym then and plus i just wanna let my hair down.

It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one that struggles on the weekend lol

Scottsblue, well done on your willpower through the day, I would really struggle.

x

I'm a student :)

i do childcare 3 days a week, it makes it easy for me as i'm quite busy all day, then when its nap time i go on minimins lol... until get home

hello hun, goodluck with your journey with calorie counting.

ps you've got a lovely name!

I write history books, and publish my own and others' books. I work from home, sit on my bum all day. Yes the fridge calls me often!

I've been off work due to illness for a long time, but am going to be a drama student in september, eek. So at the moment I have a lot of time on my hands to either eat, or exercise. Really, it's up to me to choose whether I am healthy and what I do with my time.

Looking forward to september, though no doubt there will be many new challenges.

Back