What made us join lipotrim - share stories

emmam30

I am sick of slimming club hopping from one to another. I even tried Caimbridge twice, one for six days and the other for two!!!!! I have done hypnotherapy, accupuncture, those hot cup things (chinese medicine) herbal teas, xenical, healthy eating, calorie counting, hammering the gym, even asked the doctor to give me the op!!!! :sigh:
I on another fad to lose weight thought of the lipotrim diet and have found it really difficult but I am on day 6 now and feel really prous of myself for getting this far.

I had lost all my excess weight previously using a low carb diet, which I managed to maintain and then I got pregnant and was told not to low carb as it may affect the foetus. Well I went to the other extreme and stuffed myself full of carbs throughout my pregnancy! At any other time I may have seen the weight going on and done something about it before it got too bad but as anyone who's been pregnant knows, it's so easy to just blame the fat on the pregnancy (it's the only time I've ever felt proud, rather than ashamed of my belly!) and anyway when I gave birth the baby was 51/2 pounds so where did the other three stone go - answer= fat!!
Anyway I have tried a number of ways to lose weight since I gave birth in February but kept getting frustrated at the slow progress so kept giving up, or that other classic, being good in the week but blowing the diet at weekends. My friend's mum tried LT and although it seemed really hard I thought if it can guarantee rapid weight loss in a short period of time maybe I can stick to it. Being fat has made me miserable especially after I thought I'd dealt with my weight problem a couple of years ago and then put it all back on again. So if I am miserable for a few weeks on the LT, for the sake of no longer being miserable every time I look in the mirror or go to the wardrobe, will all be worth it! On day 3 now and although tough is doable.

It is do-able indeed, very very hard but do-able. I am not putting any pressure on myself at all, if I want to go back to slimming world I will do, but not yet!!

the way I see it, all diets are hard, WW and the like are just as hard in their own way plus food is all the more tempting if you can have a bit. I don't think this is that much harder than those kind of diets (the portion sizes on WW are tiny!) the way I am looking at it, the extra pounds have to come off so lets get on with it

ITSBUBBLES

Agree wholeheartedly it is doable, and TFR takes away the temptation of deciding what food to have. I don't mind the taste, normally would never have chocolate drink, but I make mine with half cup of Percolated coffe and kills the taste to a tolerable level, Strawberry is not too bad, flapjacks are yuck, but I like the fact I get to chew so I tolerate them. Its my 3rd day and feeling very positive especially reading so many success stories here.....

This is my 4th time (deep sigh!) doing lipotrim. the first time, I found out I was pregnant after 5 weeks -down 2 and a half stone. The second time I found out I was pregnant(again) 9 weeks in - down 60lbs. Last year i tried it for the third time but, really wasn't properly committed and gave up having lost just 2 stone in 5 weeks and cheating a lot (I never cheated a single time either of the times I got pregnant).
So, here we are ...it's nearly 4 years since i first started lipotrim and with a pretty strong determination ( and my tubes tied!) hopefully this time I'll do it and make it stick!

Hey, I've tried every diet before, and I mean every diet!

I'm the heaviest ive ever been and so embarrassed about my weight. However I'm also that bubbly person that everyone thinks is fine with their weight!!

Which leads me back to the embarrassment bit again, I really don't want to tell anyone that I'm dieting so that they don't know it's getting to me.

From this I want to get back into a healthy range, be able to walk into any shop and know there will be something there that will fit me, have more energy and not break a sweat by walking to end of street!

Type 2 diabetes!

I'm hoping dropping the weight will help my insulin resistance and keep me complication free! Some motivation eh?

before lipotrim I had never really had any more than a 2nd thought about my weight, wasn't health conscious and didn't have many confidence issues, however in April my nana got ill - she's a smoker and had a terrible diet and it got me thinking about my own health. I started lipotrim there and then.

my nana died on monday night:'( but atleast she can be my reminder and motivation to carry on the weight loss and maintain it

Ah Rachel so very sorry to hear about the passing of your nana!

Good on you, you're right best to remember the positive change she brought for you! no doubt she'd be so proud of you for being so strong and determined {*}---->

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find every diet works when u stick to it but that's the problem I usually last about 4 or 5 weeks don't get enough results and quit. I have had really good success with atkins in the past but can't seem to stick to it recently. I am also the heaviest I've ever been and hate seeing myself in the mirror or pics. I am finding this diet hard and am only on day 3 but I have lost 2ins of my waist in those 3 days, I remember from previous diets if the weight shifted fast I got motivation from that. I was just analising (because I'm hungry) why I feel the need to be thinner and started to think does it really matter about my body size, no one else cares what size I am, it's only a shell that holds me as an individual inside. This is my negitive thoughts creeping in saying it's ok to eat that kfc pop corn chicken. Then I came on here and read peoples positive threads and think who am I trying to kid of course it bloody matters what size I am it REALLY matters to me

Back