Lauren's diary :-) my dream to finally be happy with myself....... One day!

lauren

Hi everybody ! My names Lauren im 21 and I'm new to lipotrim, I've been reading all your amazing inspirational stories for a couple of days and have decided I would love to take part - if you'll have me? lol. You are all so supportive to one another and help each other through each day. I started on my journey four days ago at 18 stone I put on all my weight over the last 4 years having my two children ones 4 the others 1. I never really exercised as I drove everywhere with the kids and sweets chocolate and Chinese takeaways were pretty much my life. I didn't know anything about calories or anything like that it never even crossed my mind. It was when I seen my daughters christening photos that I realised how huge I was and was so disgusted with myself felt so embarrassed and depressed that i stopped eating rubbish almost all together and went swimming every night bought an exercise machine and crucified myself to lose weight I went from 19.7 to 18 stone in nearly two months. I was happy with the result but then read about lipotrim and decided it was worth a shot. I hope I can find the willpower to carry on this diet as I'm finding it so hard at the moment. I will look forward to updating u all with the progress I make I have taken pictures of myself on my first day and i will take more every four weeks . I'm looking forward to making some new lipotrim friends and reading more of your amazing success stories to spur me on! Thanks for reading and good luck on all of your own journeys with lipotrim :) xxxxxx

Last edited:
Welcome Lauren! I'm a relative newbie too with a diary and look forward to keeping up with yours. Stick with it and if you have any questions there are a number of people who will help you. It's a supportive diet. We're all in it together.

Awh thanks James! I just read yours too and with us being the same age and having put on weight over the last few years i can relate to you and how u feel especially about getting undressed with anyone watching - i feel the same in front of my partner because i feel he won't like me since I've put on 5 stone since my first pregnancy :-( i don't feel much like posting my pics at the moment either, not until i have something better to compare them to ! hopefully we will get to our target weight without losing our minds Lol. Good luck hun x

Hey Lauren, welcome!!

You're doing fab getting to day 4 on your own and ketosis should be with you shortly if it hasn't arrived already. Keep going your weightloss this week will be fab! Well done on already losing some weight :)

Thank you so much Teapot :) I've read lots about you the last couple of days and you are amazing, a true inspiration, i really hope I can do as well as you have.... Congratulations on your weight loss success! X

Welcome aboard the Lipo train Lauren....this site has really helped me get through to today (day 17) and I am beyond CHUFFED ive got this far and nearly 1 stone down....there are some truly kind, supportive people on here ready to cheer you on no matter what....you may feel like you're losing your mind at times...but we're all going crackers together :D

Thanks mrsfeenytobe :) wow I can't even imagine day 17 yet u must feel great that's a massive loss one stone congratulations! Lol I'm sure we all are but it will all be soooo worth it x

Started Lipotrim 15/04/13 - 18.5 stone :-( 1st weigh in 20/04/13 -

Thanks Lauren!! x x x

Welcome Lauren.....keep up the good work

Hey everyone first weigh in today lost 11lbs! From Monday to today (Saturday) so not even a full week. Feels great Ill have my weigh ins every Saturday now so my OH can come. But I feel a boost now to keep on going and not give up x

Started Lipotrim 15/04/13 - 18.5 stone :-( 1st weigh in 20/04/13 -

Well done Lauren....what an impressive loss. You go girl!

Ava
xxxx

Well done Lauren, that's a brilliant loss this week :)

Well done Lauren! Welcome to the Saturdays! It's my day too BTW.....cracking starting for you both :D

Thanks everybody I was so happy and felt like I'd never give up and all of a sudden when my son was having his chicken kebab I promised him after school when i was cleaning up ( he never eats all his food ) I ate the remains couple of pieces of chicken some lettuce and about a quarter of a pitta bread!!! - that oh weigh in is ages away attitude kicked in and now I feel so bad I don't even know why I did it I wasn't even hungry I was fine in the shop fine as he was eating??? I just went on my exercise bike for half an hour and made myself sweat. Do you think this will make me put weight on or how much will it slow my losing by ? :-( sorry for moaning xxx

15/04/12 - 18st5lb 20/04/12 - 17st8lb

We probably will never know Lauren, but you might not lose as much as you should have. Just put it behind you and make sure you keep your water intake up and get back to your usual shakes x x x

Better day today have moved on from my moment of madness. Went swimming last night done 20 lengths then half an hour in the sauna ketostix say in ketosis this morning so all is not lost and the scales have gone down 3lb since yesterday when I checked . One mistake I won't be making again lipotrimers! Food is evil lol x thanks for your support Kay :)

Another 100 % day and just back from swimming :)

Well done Lauren!!! x x x

The road ahead seems so long and boring its getting me down at times I think I've managed to work out that cravings are in my head not my belly but the days seem to drag without mealtimes

Awww i know how u feel. But June / July will fly around. Stay focused on ur goal. Ive set reminders on my phone to motivate me. Maybe try that.

Cravings are tough to deal with....but its such a good feeling when u win out.

You're doing really well Lauren

Ava
xxxxxx

Back