what made you chose your username?

couldn't figure out how to change it so changed profile picture instead ;)
hope it still doesnt look like a man :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

My youngest Sons name is Derek, so I just used it backwards - kered.

If I wanted to change it now, I would probably change it to fitat50.

I am 50 on Monday and I really wanted to be fit for my 50th birthday. I feel much fitter and better than my pre-lt days and I am looking forward to having a full fun filled 50th year.

I chose mine because of the song by Bette Midler - love the song, but quite poetically, like a rose my life may have caused me to die inside, but I have the ability to grow and become beautiful again!!

I chose mine 'cos thats what I aim to be.(I hate having to think up names,especially when I see some really good ones)Wish I'd chosen something a bit shorter :)

Kirsty xx

Mine is because

My name is Chelcie

But most people call me Chelly or Cheesely - which might have been my user name

Ok anyway- So it started off as Chelly, then Chelly Welly, The ChellyWellyBoot :)

lol

Pretty self explanatory i guess but boring :(

My youngest Sons name is Derek, so I just used it backwards - kered.

If I wanted to change it now, I would probably change it to fitat50.

I am 50 on Monday and I really wanted to be fit for my 50th birthday. I feel much fitter and better than my pre-lt days and I am looking forward to having a full fun filled 50th year.

Wow ! You look amazing & all the best for your 50th on Monday :D x

Well, I obvously have NO imagination at all! :D
I didn't think about an alias, so it's just me- Cathy. My husband calls me Cato and that's my username on some other sites. I wish I'd used it here now. :(

Hiya :)

Mine is pretty ordinary really :rolleyes:

Lei is the first part of my name Leila most of my friends call me that for short. And Naya is what my mum used to call me when I was little :)

I love some of the funny user names on this forum though :D

Kered - :birthday: in advance for monday :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Well I think my name Michillinwoman is kinda self explanitory really. At my biggest I was a roundy little apple with tyres around my middle like the michillin man . I had been on here for a few weeks when my husband spotted it and said "You do know you have spelt it wrong"!!!!! . too late to change it then :wave_cry:

couldn't figure out how to change it so changed profile picture instead ;)
hope it still doesnt look like a man :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:

def not now....lol

Bill

My name is part of some lyrics of a System Of A Down song.

It`s called Toxicity from the album with the same name \m/

LiSe Xx

Ric is me

Same as some others - a name I used on other forums... My name is Ric therefore Ric is me - geddit? No not very deep :)

Same as some others - a name I used on other forums... My name is Ric therefore Ric is me - geddit? No not very deep :)

still interesting. i love been nosey :)

I'm a man with a belly, therefore bellyman, simples.

I also had to remember it. lol:)

Wow ! You look amazing & all the best for your 50th on Monday :D x

Thank you, just seen this post now.

Hiya :)

Mine is pretty ordinary really :rolleyes:

Lei is the first part of my name Leila most of my friends call me that for short. And Naya is what my mum used to call me when I was little :)

I love some of the funny user names on this forum though :D

Kered - :birthday: in advance for monday :cool:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Thank you Lei, I had a great time.

Just bonkers about Ancient Egypt....end of..lol :D

I chose mine because I love music, particularly indie music, and the rainbow symbolises the gay pride flag :)
I also use the name silver.rainbows. This is where my idea for indie.rainbow came from, but 'silver rainbows' is one of my favourite Genesis songs. Hope that answers your question :D (take the time to listen to the song too)

SCOUSEMOUSE 0151
I'm from liverpool hence the scouse, 0151 the dialing code, and the mouse well i don't know really but it has a nice sound to it

Back