What made you decide now is the time?

i decided now is the time for a few reasons. one being that i can't stand the thought of another summer being too fat and ashamed to dress for the weather (optimistic i know) and the other being as much as he says he loves me no matter what, my fiance being ashamed of me. he's gorgeous and i see people looking at us walking down the street and i just know they're thinking "what is he doing with that fat cow...". also i want to be able to fit into anything i want in topshop- be it the biggest size they have, that is fine!

ive had two main moments in the last few weeks. the first was having to walk through a group of young chavs as they shouted abuse at me, which made me feel like crap but i could handle. the second was the day before mothers day, i was on the bus home from uni, and i was physically attacked on the bus by a grown man (at least 30). i think he was a bit drunk, or maybe just a d**k, but he started shouted the odds saying i looked at him funny, saying that he was going to throw me out the window. Luckily my stop was the next stop, but as i went to walk down the stairs, he leant over the edge, grabbed my hair and pulled while shouting "dont fall fat b***h, you'll make the bus fall over". :( when ive told other people the story, ive said that he just said the dont fall over part while pulling my hair, im too embarrassed to tell the truth :(

i feel your pain doll, a few months ago i was in a pub having tea and there was a stag do congregated at the door, so me and my o/h finished and went to leave but they were blocking the door, so i said "excuse me please" to one of them, quite nicely, and he shouted "hey lads, better move, michelle mcmanus is trying to get through". felt so ashamed :(

i feel your pain doll, a few months ago i was in a pub having tea and there was a stag do congregated at the door, so me and my o/h finished and went to leave but they were blocking the door, so i said "excuse me please" to one of them, quite nicely, and he shouted "hey lads, better move, michelle mcmanus is trying to get through". felt so ashamed :(

what a frigging vile pig of a man. i hate hearing about things like that, i would have kicked him in the knackers.

Last edited:
I would have kicked him in the knackers too then fed em to him via his backside!!!!

see i'd have said the same from an outsiders perspective but i was so ashamed and embarrassed i just wanted out as quickly as possible!

Back