what made you stick with discover

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Topsyturvy, 3 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Topsyturvy

Topsyturvy Member

Hi there!

Just wondered what prompted you all to stick with Discover? In the past I have had success with the old points programme and am wondering whether to stick with what I know or try pro points???

For those of you sticking with discover but who tried pro points, how did you find the new plan in comparison?

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fat?me?

fat?me? Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(29.89%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers D points
    Tried the pro points...put on weight for 3 consecutive weeks....went back to discover points and continued to lose at a steady rate...works for me and thats what I will be sticking with...good luck to you hunnie...

4. Dinx

Dinx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Discover
    ive never done anything apart from discover. I dont see the need to change it all around when it always worked so well in the past. I know that even when I have had time off plan I can get back on it and lose anything Ive gained. I love the freedom it gives. Doesnt work for everyone but it works for me :)

5. Lost in Space

Lost in Space New Member

Hello,

I tried Pro Points very recently and it just didnt work, did it for two weeks and I lost nothing. I weighed, pointed and tracked...but no results. It was, more than anything a real downer when it came to my resolve to shift the weight. I've had success with Discover in the past and therefore I know the overall concept of WW works...but PP just didnt seem to click with me. Hence back to Discover- tried and tested I guess :)

tc

6. leeejordan

leeejordan Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    WW discover plan
    I too lost my weight on discover plan then pp came along and didn't work for me just over a year ago. Put 2 stone back on cus I gave up. But just started back on discover this week.

Go go discover
    Lee

7. Nats1482

Nats1482 Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.52%)
    Diet:
    ww
    hey, i am new on here but i did try the discover plan before and it worked not really to keen on the pro points.

hope i can suceed this time round.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.