what made you stick with discover

Hi there!

Just wondered what prompted you all to stick with Discover? In the past I have had success with the old points programme and am wondering whether to stick with what I know or try pro points???

For those of you sticking with discover but who tried pro points, how did you find the new plan in comparison?

Thanks in advance

Tried the pro points...put on weight for 3 consecutive weeks....went back to discover points and continued to lose at a steady rate...works for me and thats what I will be sticking with...good luck to you hunnie...

ive never done anything apart from discover. I dont see the need to change it all around when it always worked so well in the past. I know that even when I have had time off plan I can get back on it and lose anything Ive gained. I love the freedom it gives. Doesnt work for everyone but it works for me :)

Hello,

I tried Pro Points very recently and it just didnt work, did it for two weeks and I lost nothing. I weighed, pointed and tracked...but no results. It was, more than anything a real downer when it came to my resolve to shift the weight. I've had success with Discover in the past and therefore I know the overall concept of WW works...but PP just didnt seem to click with me. Hence back to Discover- tried and tested I guess :)

tc

I too lost my weight on discover plan then pp came along and didn't work for me just over a year ago. Put 2 stone back on cus I gave up. But just started back on discover this week.

Go go discover
Lee

hey, i am new on here but i did try the discover plan before and it worked not really to keen on the pro points.

hope i can suceed this time round.

Back