What made you think ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?

Looking back at a friends wedding pics where I was an usher last summer - I'm getting married this year and dont want my wedding pics to be of me looking like that.

I think the moment when I realized I had to do something was when I weighed myself for the first time in over a year.. In that time I'd become happy in a relationship and knew I'd gained some weight, but at the time just didn't care! :rolleyes: When I got on the scales (wii fit) it told me I'd gained 2st 4lbs :eek: since my last visit.. THAT was a huge wakeup call.. You can't hide from the number on the scales. I'm only 18 years old and I'm sick of not going to the beach with my friends because I don't want to be seen in a swimming costume. My boyfriend moved away shortly after the wii fit shock so I had more time to concentrate on myself. I feel so much healthier already and even though I still have 5st 2lbs until my target I feel much happier and positive about the future :D

-None of my clothes (size 18-20) were fitting comfortably any more and I was too stubborn to go and buy bigger ones!
-A patient of mine asked if I was pregnant....was able to laugh it off at the time and blame her dementia
-I was a lot bigger than my identical twin sister (but am now smaller)

and the biggest of all....

-I want a baby! Didn't want to have all the associated risks with being so overweight so decided to crack on and do something about it before we get serious about trying.

being a size 8 - 10 after i had worked quite hard to get there then once i was there i let the weight creep back up again until i reached a large size 14 probably 16 and that weight crept on over the period of around 8 months i just felt disgusted with my self one day looking in the mirror and know i did not look great in any of my clothes so that was the turn around it has been slow but hopefully its getting there!

Mine was a photo I had taken with my OH's stepmum, she's a tiny size 8 and I was next to her at size 18 - 20. Until that point I really hadn't registered just how big I was. We had the same picture taken in February this year - ie one year later and the difference is incredible!

Back