What multivitamin do you take? (3 packs + protein meal)

Want2BeSlim

Gold Member
I'm just wondering what specific multi vits other people are taking when doing 3 packs per day + protein meal?

I used to buy from a website online (not sure I can put the link) and they have a multivitamin I was just going to buy, but then I saw Citrus Bioflavonoids in the ingredients... I'm not sure if this is ok or not!

I'm having 3 packs + protein pretty much all the time now and I'm still not taking a multi vit because I don't know which to buy.

Not sure of that's allowed or not sorry. But the best vitamins to take are vitamins and minerals combined. I got mine from holland and Barrett. There's no point in taking multivitamins if you don't have minerals too x

I heard a prenatal or pregnancy vitamins are best. Otherwise you risk taking in too much vitamin a (I think its a!)

I take Pregnacare. I've always used this one, even before I started this diet, as I read it's extra good for hair and nails :)

RebekahR said:
I heard a prenatal or pregnancy vitamins are best. Otherwise you risk taking in too much vitamin a (I think its a!)

Yep - it is vitamin a and it's the approach I take too.

Luv2BSlim said:
Thanks all :)

I've seen the prices of the pregnancy ones! :eek: that's why I didn't buy any lol

I think you can get good value ones from Asda - own brand

Asdas own pregnancy multivitamins are £4.50, it's what I take :) xx

No probs :) xx

Back