What new CD flavours do you wish for?

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
I remember yonks back when I was on sw(only had a stone to lose then!) and they had a competition to invent a new Muller flavour, and low and behold shortly after a range of scrummy new flavours came out.
I would love a mulligitawny(can't spell) soup for my curry fix, irish coffee shake, blue berry smoothie shake, cream of tomato soup and a white chocolate and berry bar.
Maybe for xmas an egg nog shake and mince pie flavoured bar!
Lets hope this thread gives the people in the cd lab some 'food for thought' :)

White chocolate and berry sounds amazing! And blueberry smoothie shake! YUM!

How about some sort of clam chowdery type soup? Or a corn soup? MmmMMMMmMMMmm.

Hmm Cranberry and Orange smoothie shake would be heaven:p

which chocolate and berry!!! wow!!! I hope someone who makes these bars is reading this!! It gets my vote! :):):):)

I remember the Slimming World competition! I did think SW was a lovely way to lose weight and maintain, but I could only ever lose a half pound a week, then I would go on holiday and regain a few weeks worth of losses.
I would like a more meaty soup flavour, how about crispy bacon. Like the Irish coffee idea, yum
But

Oops, cut myself off in my prime, lol ...

BUT .... thankfully I have always been quite pleased with the CD flavours, which give more choices than competitors that I am aware of x

Thanks for your replies ladies, I am lucky that I like a lot of the cd flavours-especially toffeen walnut shake and peanut crunch bar,but loved reading everyone's ideas. As I am on 4 packs a day (ss+ 'cos 5ft9) and on ss+ for quite a while longer would like a new novelty flavour or two, maybe to savour for a weekend treat.
Any way off to tidy the house before my cdc comes round for my weekly weigh in at 4, am sure being weighed on a monday helps me from sneaking the odd tipple at the weekend.:)

ohh blingbabe - I am with you on the bacon flavoured soup! That would be wonderful.
Pea & ham would be nice too and maybe something more oniony.
As for bars - mango or blackberry would be good.

The white chocolate and berry bar sounds totally lush. I would like a tangy flavour like apricot crunch or something like that. Luckily, I like most of the CD range.

I would love a savoury bar for example cheese cunch bar. but the doesnt sound right. I miss non 'sweet' stuff as I HATE the soups!

Some great ideas here :clap:

I know they've tried savoury bars in the past, but for some reason, something they need to use for the savoury ones doesn't work well. Hopefully in the future :)

I like the idea of a butter and pecan shake. Had one in Canada and it was lubbery :clap: Or a icecream with choc chip shake would be nice :) Or chocolate marshmallow.

A lemon meringe bar (or just lemon) would be nice. And a bag of snacks...cracker type things, especially for those on SS+

I'm loving your ideas KD. Some sort of savoury snack/crisps type thing would be divine and any lemon flavoured product would be heaven.

Oh and a white chocolate shake would be nice made with loads of crushed ice.... mmmm

I almost regret starting this post as all the scrummy ideas are making my mouth water.
Savoury snacks would be great on ss+ I totally agree!

Back