What Not To Wear

Would You Go On What Not To Wear

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Yesterday i had the privilage of going up to london for an audition and filming for not not to wear, so thought i would share my experiance.

it all started a few weeks a go when i recieved an email from one of the dating sites im regeistred on, the BBC and not what to wear team looking for men who cant find a steady relationship and habe no fashion sense, so as much as i hate to admit it thats me, if it fits i will wear it not really bothred with what it looks like as long as it comfortable, so with this in mind i put myself forward.

A few days later i receieved a phone call from one of the What Not To Wear team which got into the nitty gritty of my circumsatances and lack of fashion sense.
As a result of this call got invited up to London to the next stage.

I arrivedd in London at 7.30 am after gertting on the train at 5.15 am having only finished work 4 hours earlier, and made my way acrross london to Holborn where the days events were taking place.

I registred at 8.15 had 2 poloroids taken then tucked into a large black coffee and a couple of bitesize danish pastries (Not On Any Diet Yet).
Folowing this got ushred into aroom with 54 other hopefulls and then one by one taken to another room for a dairy cam "Hi i'm Martin £7 years Old Blah Blah Blah", then back to sittiing around a bit.

About an hour later we walked to The House and we were filmed walking to the house and back from the house and entering the house and leaving the house several times.
We finaaly got into the house and met Mica Paris And Lisa Butler the hosts and wers split into to groups for the party scenes.

All i can say is it the weirdest party i have been to no music, no women, no alcohol and no food.

We were filmed making polite chit chat and mingling and every now and then a camera would be stuck in your face, we were all interveied on film by either Lisa Or Mica and asked What On Earth Is That Your Wearing or in some cases not wearing.

So all in all a different sort of experiance i should find out in the next week if i make it through to the final 10 then 5 Then 1. As it stands i can say i dont think i will get through the next stage, Yesterday I came to realise there are people out there with a lot problems i have got both fashion wise and weight wise, and lifewise.

Watch This Space And What Not To Wear...........

I would kill to get on that show but i want trinny and susannah. I think i know what suits me but would be great to have someone elses view of things. Its so easy to buy the same "uniform" i need a change. Want to book my place on extreme makeover too.

Trinny And Sussana

I would kill to get on that show but i want trinny and susannah. I think i know what suits me but would be great to have someone elses view of things. Its so easy to buy the same "uniform" i need a change. Want to book my place on extreme makeover too.

Are you humiliated by your uniform? Is it uncomfortable, unflattering and poorly designed?

We also want to hear if you're desperate because of the size of your BREASTS... Is it impossible to find a bra that fits comfortably?

If you're man's a hopeless shopper, get in touch - we want to find the worst dressed MEN.

And if you need help because of your SHAPE, AGE OR SIZE, then we're here to help with your fashion nightmares....

Call us on 0870 646 9900 or email [email protected]

ITV - Trinny and Susannah Undress - Home

hi there fellow Bourmouthian !!!!!!!
good luck for the next round & even if you don't get thru, you now know you are not such a fashion disaster as alot of others :D
try getting a personal shopper from one of the big stores to help you out with clothes
xx:)

Well done on putting yourself forward very exciting stuff!

Love Mini xxx

do you get free clothes?!!

I believe if you get picked to be the one you get £2000 worth of clothes, which puts me in a dillemma, Planning on starting cd in just over a week however if i get chosen im going to have to put that on hold, not even allowed to cut my hair at the moment let alone lose 4 stone in weight, so the question is what on earth do i want £2000 worth of clothes that arnt going to fit me.

In fact hand on heart i dont want to be picked, i want to get my hair cut and start cd next week and be fitter and healthier by the time my kids come to stay next.

Me.

In fact hand on heart i dont want to be picked, i want to get my hair cut and start cd next week and be fitter and healthier by the time my kids come to stay next.

Me.

Hey meneither, congrats on getting through for WNTW!:D

As you said above, you don't really want to picked because you'd rather start CD next week:D

It seems to me that what's more important to you personally is seeing your kids as a fitter healthier dad than going on the tv and choosing clothes that you're not going to wear for more than a couple of weeks.

If it was my choice I'd choose to start CD because I wouldn't want to put if off for fear of never starting it (I'm the worlds worst/best procrastinator:D )

Hope I haven't offended you hun!;)

It seems to me that what's more important to you personally is seeing your kids as a fitter healthier dad than going on the tv and choosing clothes that you're not going to wear for more than a couple of weeks.

Hope I haven't offended you hun!;)

No you havnt offended me at all you are completly right Im doing this for me, at the meoment i feel fat and flumpy im fed up with having to buy clothes that fit rather than clothes i want, when i had my kids over easter we went down to the beach a few times and i felt out of place and as if every one was looking at the sad fat guy with his kids, i couldnt keep up with the kids they ran up the toft Zig zag which ia about a mile long and goes from the beach up to the cliff top and huffed and puffed.

I have decided im starting CD next week as planned regardless of what happens with WNTW.

Me.

I would love to be 'done' by Trinny & Susannah, but don't think I could stand the publicity!! :D And good choice mate - getting cracking with CD is a certainty, whereas this is not ;)

No you havnt offended me at all you are completly right Im doing this for me, at the meoment i feel fat and flumpy im fed up with having to buy clothes that fit rather than clothes i want, when i had my kids over easter we went down to the beach a few times and i felt out of place and as if every one was looking at the sad fat guy with his kids, i couldnt keep up with the kids they ran up the toft Zig zag which ia about a mile long and goes from the beach up to the cliff top and huffed and puffed.

I have decided im starting CD next week as planned regardless of what happens with WNTW.

Me.

Hey Me,:D I'm glad I didn't offend!:D

I'm sure your kids didn't think of you as the fat flumpy dad on the beach. They'll love you whatever you look like, because you're a good dad not because you're slim, because you give them your time and not because you're overweight. So stop putting yourself down okay?:D There are plenty of dads who don't do enough for their kids but you don't sound like one (I know what I'm talking about because my ex is one of those who doesn't:rolleyes: )

Fingers crossed for your CD start next week. What day are you starting?

Was planning to start on the 29th which is day after i go up to see them but might leave it to the monday the 30th to get all the nasty crap out of my system, lunch with the kids when i go up normally consists of mac donalds pizza hut or kentucky, think i might go for the kentucky chicken is good for you lol....

Me.

Hi Meneither,

Hope you don't mind me replying but I agree with the others. I think your kids would prefer a happy, healthy, fit daddy who could play with them than one who was on tv wearing posh clothes.

Good luck whatever you decide to do anyway :D

Was planning to start on the 29th which is day after i go up to see them but might leave it to the monday the 30th to get all the nasty crap out of my system, lunch with the kids when i go up normally consists of mac donalds pizza hut or kentucky, think i might go for the kentucky chicken is good for you lol....

Me.

Hey Monday 30th sounds like a good day to start:D

Enjoy your KFC with the kids:D My son always tries to convince me that KFC is less fattening than Mc D's and as you said chicken is good for you!:D

Well it Wont Be Me.

Got Home today to find a letter on my door step from the BBC,
Thanks for applying Blah Blah Blah but it wont be you,
Ps dont forget to watch the new series in October.

Will be intresting to watch to see who did get picked and if any of the footage they shot get used and you may even see little ole me.

Me.

Hi Meneither - good luck with whichever you decide to do, but I have to admit I'd start CD regardless... What's the point of having £2k worth of clothes that won't fit you after you've been on CD for a few weeks anyway? Though I suppose you could flog them on ebay... Being healthy and happy is the best thing.

Love,

Jas.xx

Actually its not such a bad thing you were not chosen, maybe your more of a snappy dresser than you imagine

God i'd never ever do this kind of program.

Ivy

Back