What ONE thing do you love about SW?

LisaC

Gold Member
For me it's that it has encouraged me to try new foods. I've been veggie over 3 years now but before SW I wasn't getting near enough protein as I should have been & I wasn't eating foods to compensate for what I was missing not eating meat. Trying new SW recipes made me try the Quorn products which I now love & could eat all day! I'm SO much healthier knowing my diet is completely balanced :)

I love the plan in general, you can make lovely meals with free food and still have the extras to keep it fun and doable :)

I love that I can have food and still lose weight at the same time. I have done enough starvation diets to last me a lifetime :).

That im loosing weight but i dont feel like im on a diet, more a healthy eating plan x

I love that i can eat until i am satisfied, a descent sized portion. with most other diet plans i feel hungry and deprived. I love that fruit and veg is free and i love that it is every day foods that the whole family can eat. Usually on other plans i eat too many ready meals. xx

I love that I can still eat my favourite meals, and know that they're doing me good! SW has made me appreciate what I'm eating more.

I love all of the motivation and support that comes along with Slimming World. Whether it may be from my Consultant, fellow SW members, or from the stickers/awards I receive - I always feel so inspired, motivated and encouraged.

THANK YOU SLIMMING WORLD!! :)

The fact that it's easy to follow without having to put your life on hold! I can still go out for drinks/meals without feeling guilty so long as I'm fairly sensible - or if not, I can flexi-syn the day!

That, and even though I'm not trying to lose weight anymore (target!), it's so easy to follow that I'm still doing it and actually keeping the weight off, whereas on previous diets, I've piled it back on really quickly!

I love that you can have anything you want, and if it's not totally SW friendly it can usually always be adapted to be part of the plan. Cake? We got it! Pizza? Oh yes:D I love those ingenious ways of making something "unhealthy" into something tasty & totally SW friendly.

I love that I can go into the kitchen lunchtime and watch the 'starvation dieters' drool over my food.
The amount of times I've said 'but I am losing weight - I do slimming world down the road, why don't you come?' Lol. No one's taken me up on it yet but I'm sure I'll get there.

I love the fact that with SW I got to target and that I am able to maintain.

the fact that i'm eating more than i used to but losing weight!!!!!!!!!

That it's the BEST EVER plan for veggies like me :)

Slimming world chips. :)

The fact I can have a egg and bacon sarnie along with many other delicious foods!

Back