what order do you eat yours???

theapple

just wondered what order you eat your bars/shakes/porridge in??

as i'm doing porridge-shake-then bar, but am thinking of doing bar-shake and then porridge as i'm starting to feel peckish in the evening but day i'm fine.

I do bar, porridge then shake/soup depending on what I feel like, nine times out of ten its a shake but I still have some soups that need eating so ploughing through them when I can stomach it!!! Sometimes I'll have bar, porridge and porridge if i want something more substantial to eat

i think i'm gonna try bar-shake and porridge today. oh life's choices eh lol

As I'm not generally hungry in the morning I have a shake at about midday. Once home from work I take the dog for a walk & then have the porridge at about 5.30. I save the bar till about 9pm as that is the time I get peckish so its nice to have something to chew at a very slow pace.

that's a good idea, i find when i eat my bar and my jaw aches and it takes me about 10 mins lol i suppose that's a good thing

Your jaw must be coming out in protest after only drinking stuff for most of the day apple. I make my bar last over an hour with a couple of glasses of water x

Mines shake bar shake must try porridge n soaps next time x

e mail them, i did first i got porridge tomorrow i'm having my free sample of soups delivered lol

i have a shake around 9am then half a bar at 12.30 ish then the other half at 4 (4pm is my peak danger time!!) then my last shake about 7pm, it seems to work well for me, i can't eat those bars all in one go I find them too hard going! xx

getting some good ideas....yeah takes me ages to eat them so halfing it is a good idea. around 4pm is my danger time too. kids tea time.

What the give free trial ones and deliver free?

yeah i told them that i have ordered before but i wanted to try the porridge as it's not in their variety pack and they sent me out a free sample and no postage. then i said mmmm it was fab but before i buy some porridge i'd like to try the soups. got an e mail saying that they'd sent some out lol

try it

Love it gonna try now lol

Back