• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What outfit changes will you make once at goal?

Good thread! I am itching to get back into my favourite FMBs - I have a bit of a knee boot obsession, I just LOVE them and have about 8 pairs, but my favourites elude me as they require pretty skinny legs (and being a horse-rider, I have muscley legs anyway, so they HAVE to be fat-free to fit into gorgeous boots!)
I know somewhere they'd be well loved and looked after in the meantime...;)

Not a chance, I need to just look at them wistfully sometimes ;)

Had to share, last night I looked up dresses on the Coast website with xmas parties in mind but also we have a wedding in january. There were loads of beautiful pretty dresses and jewellery and I was so excited to think that I will be able to wear any of them when the time comes. No way am I breaking this diet! x

Not a chance, I need to just look at them wistfully sometimes ;)
Pfft. You're mean :p

Had to share, last night I looked up dresses on the Coast website with xmas parties in mind but also we have a wedding in january. There were loads of beautiful pretty dresses and jewellery and I was so excited to think that I will be able to wear any of them when the time comes. No way am I breaking this diet! x
Thanks for this size10, I've had a very long and exhausting 3 days and my LSH's dinner is smelling particularly tempting tonight but I've now been and looked at pretty Coast dresses too and my resolve is strong once again!

They are fab arent they Cleo, esp like the jewellery suggestions at the bottom of the page. Have looked up Monsoon too. Any other good sites?? x

Try Karen Millen website too. OMG the dresses are beautiful. I have a wedding in Oct and spend my time looking at Coast, Monsoon and Karen Millen on websites. Am going in 2 weeks to get my dress as I want to have lost as much as I can before I buy. lol.

Niamh xxx

Try Karen Millen website too. OMG the dresses are beautiful. I have a wedding in Oct and spend my time looking at Coast, Monsoon and Karen Millen on websites. Am going in 2 weeks to get my dress as I want to have lost as much as I can before I buy. lol.

Niamh xxx
My pre-fat wardrobe consisted largely of Karen Millen....I can't wait to wear it all again, fashionable or otherwise!

I like Hobbs too for separates and LK Bennett for sexy strappy shoes.....look much better with thinner legs lol

I like this thread.....it's motivating