What part of your body did you first notice the weight loss?

People 1st noticed it going from my face where I 1st noticed it go from my tummy! I am struggling to get it to shift from my thighs at the minute hoping it will come off there soon.

Everyone keeps commenting on how much weight I've lost off my face! :s I've never really noticed, I havn't really noticed any weight loss, until I put a top on I bought years ago that I don't wear that often, and it seemed soo baggy on me, even around my large bust! lol That was a shocker as it was always tight fitted on me!! lol :D

My waist was the first place to shape up although it's always been relatively small (the very fact it started to look big was a wake up call to me). Over time, however, the parts I have lost most noticeably from are legs, back and bum.

Thighs and upper arms still pretty big although somewhat smaller. Boobs haven't changed at all!

Like many on here, it started to show off in my face, neck, forearms, chest and waist. My bum and upper thighs (and my upper arms, for some reason :confused: ) seem to take ages!!!! :rolleyes::p It means that, when I'm buying trousers, the waist is always too big as I need more room to accommodate my thighs :(

Think it came off my tummy and bum first followed by my back. Wish it came off my boobs more noticeable as they did go down in measurements but the same as my back band (4" each) so means I need a smaller band size (when I already had a small back size) and a bigger cup so it's getting impossible to find bras that are student friendly and 'young' enough for a 20 year old! :( Also wish it came off my inner thighs (and my calves- can't wear knee high boots :()but this time losing weight it has a bit, they still touch but there is a hint of daylight between them now.

My face and the back of my neck. After I lost some weight I noticed that I could look up without a pad on the back of my neck forcing my head back down lol

I'm noticing it more and more in my stomach now but I certainly think you can tell in my face.

The fat is sticking to my thighs and I never noticed how bad my bingo wings were!

I think the fact that most of my strength training is abs focused has helped my stomach to shrink. Legs next thanks!

Am noticing more of a waist appearing, some small hollows in my cheeks and a lot less back fat

A number of people in work today passed comment on me looking Slimmer round my stomach which I am made up with as that is were I need the weight to shift from!

Back