What part of your body did you first notice the weight loss?

goodbyeflab

I love fruit and veg. ;)
I'm really interested to find out :D Also, which part of your body do you feel is clinging the pounds?

I feel like I have lost a lot of weight on my upper body , but I still feel my inner thighs have a quite a long way to go.. getting there though! :D

:rolleyes:

the bit that went first was my chest, but it stayed for ages around my stomach and hips.

my stomach is the worst part, it means im dropping dress sizes quite quickly though because the weight is more concentrated on that area, if you see what i mean? I have big boobs but they've not changed at all really.

My face has got a lot thinner though, that seems to be the first thing anyone notices.

Noticed first going off my back and face worst place is my belly, don;t seem to be going much although I know it is by measurements but seems to be hanging around forever. Saying that I couldn't have asked for a better weight loss and am so pleased with how it is going, just keep thinking this time next year and my belly should be alot smaller.

My face was the most obvious arms and belly taken the longest x

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

My face defo first place to come off and that's where most people notice it too.

And worst places are my darn stomach and thighs! I am an unfortunate "pear" shape lol.

stomach and face

suprised because i thought those 2 would have been last.

my stomach is the worst part, it means im dropping dress sizes quite quickly though because the weight is more concentrated on that area, if you see what i mean? I have big boobs but they've not changed at all really.

My face has got a lot thinner though, that seems to be the first thing anyone notices.

I know what you mean. :) My boobs have vanished lol :-(

Noticed first going off my back and face worst place is my belly, don;t seem to be going much although I know it is by measurements but seems to be hanging around forever. Saying that I couldn't have asked for a better weight loss and am so pleased with how it is going, just keep thinking this time next year and my belly should be alot smaller.

Wow, well done on losing 114lbs!

My face was the most obvious arms and belly taken the longest x

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

81lbs! Very well done :) My belly has shrunk but I've still got a little pooch or "muffin top"... I'm targetting that though by doing some pilates. :)

Arms and face started changing first and my tummy and thighs are still stubbornly clinging on to everything they can.

My face defo first place to come off and that's where most people notice it too.

And worst places are my darn stomach and thighs! I am an unfortunate "pear" shape lol.

My inner thighs seem to not want to tone up!

I've still got the pesty love handles on my hips.

i do alot of ab work to try and tone mine up, working the abs, and sides.
side plank does both but oh my god it hurts

goodbyeflab said:
81lbs! Very well done :) My belly has shrunk but I've still got a little pooch or "muffin top"... I'm targetting that though by doing some pilates. :)

Yeah belly shrunk loads I think I'd be brave enough to wear a bikini lol! However doc did mention tummy tuck as I've lost so much! My belly button is more of a slit lol! My arms don't look massively bad but when I'm doing a boxing exercise class I can really feel the excess skin boooo!! Need to do more tricep dips lol xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Think it must be my arms and everything else above the waist, because my jacket sleeves have got really, really, long and the cuffs now reach down to my knuckles!!! Why can't it go from my thighs where I need it to? :(

First part I noticed was my feet and fingers....All of a sudden my shoes were too big and my rings were spinning round my fingers....xx

i do alot of ab work to try and tone mine up, working the abs, and sides.
side plank does both but oh my god it hurts

I've just started to do POP pilates (on youtube) to work my abs, I nearly die! But can't wait to see the results. :D

Back