What plan do you do most ? Red/green/ExtraEasy?

I only really do EE, but I think today might have been a green day as I've eaten no meat... but I'm not sure what exactly the difference is and just can't get my head round it (probably just stupid,lol)

Most days i dont eat meat. Only had it one so for...can someone quickly explain how green days work (maybe i should tryt hat)

Great question! although im not veggie i dont really eat much meat and im alos questioning whether EE will work. i usually eat fish and prawns and add then to pasta on greens as syns, maybe EE will let me eat more of them. its worth a shot!

I do EE as its so easy to do and dont have to weigh things and can have a proper meal. So far been back on plan for 5weeks and have lost 7lb so not complaining but as somone said earlier in this thread everyone is different so what is good for me might not work for someone else.

I love the freedom of EE and at the moment it is working for me but the minute the weight stops going will assess the plan again. Hope this has helped you.

Back