What prices are everyone selling CD for?

angie-bum

Gold Member
:confused:I spoke to a couple of counsellors before. I chose one one was charging 170 per item but then said that she was charging neally £2 per bar or tetra... I chose the CDC that said she was charging £1.70 across the board.

However had only been on the diet 1 week when the CDC I had chosen said she was putting everything up to £1.80

I don't mind paying the extra if that is the going rate
But someone just wrote that the porridge RRP was £1.67

should I try to shop around, or is this the going rate? cos all those 10 pences add up!

All the 10pences do add up. Mine charges £1.80 - for everything. Guess they gotta make some money. Maybe we can use money as motivation when we are all slim lets become CDCs!

I pay £1.65 for sachets and £1.90 for the tetras and bars, but look at the RRPs in the links above - however CDC's are at liberty to charge what they want x

Many thanks!

it really is a bit of a mix then!

ho hum

I suppose I should be glad that I can at least have the bars now!

We're just like supermarkets nowadays. :D
If anybody's about to begin with CD, I recommend you call all the local Counsellors, see what they charge and what the length of your appointment will be.

Then choose the one you feel most comfortable with.

It's all about value, I think, rather than price.

My CDC seems to really overcharge, and she doesn't spend much time with me either (!)

My CDC charges £1.90 for shakes/soups and £2.10 for bars/tetras.

Good job I only had 3 stone to lose!

mine charges £1.70 for soups and shakes, £1.95 for bars, £1.90 for tetras and £6.60 for water flavourings

Back