What ProPoints literature do you receive at meetings?

gemarchie

Hi

I'm a newbie to the forum.

I did WW about 6 or 7 years ago, and did the usual - got to goal and stayed there for 3 or 4 years. I've put it all back on and a bit more. :( I want to get back to, or near, my old goal weight.

The new ProPoints plan sounds an improvement on the old Points system, as I did find that I still ate more unhealthy things than I wanted to using the old Points plan. I'd like to give it a go on my own, as I can't afford to attend meetings for months, but would like to know if you get a proper book with all the info to follow the plan on the first week, or if you get given booklets over the weeks . (When I joined, you were given 10 booklets over 10 weeks). I see on the WW website that there are a few (expensive!) packs you can buy, so are you expected to buy these to get started?

Thanks for your help, and good luck to everyone. This looks like a great forum, and I hope to post regularly. I think having support helps so much, and it's great to share ideas and motivation with each other.

There is vouchers in the daily mail to get a free essential pack for new members and also in the sun they are vouchers for a free meeting + free registration. In the folder you get alot of info and you could do the plan with just that.
The essential pack has the eat out book, shop book and a tracker book. You collect the tokens then take them to your class.
HTH

can you cut the free registration and free class voucher out of the papers and mags and go to the first class to get all the info you need then not go back again then all you have spent is your time unless you buy extra books at the meeting, with the essentials pack from the daily mail you have to collect 14 vouchers with different dates on them and then send them off to the daily mail
hope this helps

I went into a class told them I was an online member and I would I be able to buy the packs off them. I bought the essential pack and a calculator... now I can go it alone with the help of minimins of course. But I can point any food I like with the calculator and the calculator also will work out how many points I should be on as I go along

Back