What shops should I check out??

Caz

Repeat Offender
I need to get an outfit for my aunt's wedding. It's a pretty small wedding, family and close friends, with a nice meal in a restaurant. So it's dressy but not over dressy. I'm currently about an 18/20 depending really on fit and everything. Where would you guys recommend? It needs to be reasonably cheapish as I don't get paid til friday but have to try and find something today!

Any recommendations?

Primark is out, didn't find anything I liked.

New Look is always good for bargains, and surprisingly Tesco have got some lovely dresses in at the mo which are pretty cheap.

I get everything there- largely because I've always been tooooo big to enjoy clothes shopping and it saves going into town. Now that I actually fit and enjoy it, I still like Tescos as they have some fab stuff (even better when you buy it from the petite section instead of plus size :D )

I ended up going to Monsoon! I tried New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Debenhams, ASDA, T K Maxx... and everything was either too big, too small, or just didn't quite fit right. Or just didn't have anything! And I ended up passing a Monsoon, thought I'd browse and found a really nice dress. £70, but I had £35 of vouchers so got it for £35 of my own cash :) Now I just need shoes.... :D

Back