what should I buy?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im allowed bars today, if I want. SHould I get 14 shakes and 7 bars, or all shakes, I cant decide and go to my cdc in 15 mins.

Easy choice for me !!! 14 shakes/soups/porridge, and 7 bars !!!!!
Personally I love the toffee, don`t mind choc, choc orange is nice, peanut is ok for a change. Maybe try an assortment.

I`ve had a bar a day since week 3, and really think they`ve been the reason I`ve managed to stay on track.
Good Luck, whatever you choose !!

They taste a bit like peanut brittle. Theres no choc on them, thats the only reason I prefer the toffee ones, but they do actually taste like peanuts, with a thick crunchy texture !!

i would go for cranberry all the way I love them!!
Peanut can taste a bit salty to me...

I also wouldnt go for 7 straight off as some people find they set off cravings.. maybe a couple to begin with??

x

They taste a bit like peanut brittle. Theres no choc on them, thats the only reason I prefer the toffee ones, but they do actually taste like peanuts, with a thick crunchy texture !!

The peanut ones I had were choc covered in fact I wanted some without choc and was told they all have choc on them!

x

Too late now but I was going to suggest you just take a couple as well in case they set off cravings.

Me too, the peanut ones i have are choc covered. I love choc, cranberry, peanut and caramel. I havn't tried the toffee one but my cdc is getting them for next week. Good luck Zoe x

Hope you managed to decide what to get. I just have shakes personally, I don't get on with the bars :( xx

I love the caramel bars and the toffee bars, I absolutely hate peanuts so have never had them, but I found I lost less weight on the bars so only have shakes now plus the mixamousse. I also found the bars didn't fill me up as much as a shake did.

The peanut bars are minging!!!!!!! Never tasted anything so vile in my life seriously i chucked 3/4 away :eek:

Im sticking to shakes now its put me right off the bars

Oh no! I'd have eaten it for you! ;)

Love the peanut ones. Only followed by Malt toffee from the fridge.

dunno what peanut bars people are getting without choc. Is that where you have CDC eating the choc off for you, saving the calories like? ;)

Back