What Should I Do About Refeeding??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XxAbbiexX23, 29 October 2010 Social URL.

1. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Not now, but in the run up to Christmas. Are people doing 1 or 2 weeks refeed? Which is best to make sure your body is used to food to the point where you won't gain too much weight if you're eating sensibly enough?

I am coming off for 1 week, so coming back on after New Year but just wondered which is best in the grand scheme of things.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I am refeeding slowly, but if your going back on in the new year why don't you try staying on two shakes and one meal a day over Xmas...?

4. XxAbbiexX23

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I had thought about that but I think I'd rather refeed and take full reins over what I eat at Christmas, I'd like to try and be sensible enough on my own if that makes sense and give myself the test run for when I completely come off xxx

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am refeeding for Xmas Abbie..... I am starting refeed on 6 December, and doing it for 2 weeks to get used to it... I am coming back in the New Year too, to finish off.

6. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    I'm starting re-feed on 15 Dec as that'll be 100 days on Lipotrim. I'm going to eat and drink as I please (but as sensibly as possible) from 25 Dec until Sun 2 Jan, and then weigh in and restart Lipotrim or Slimming World on Monday 3 Jan. I suspect it will be Lipotrim for a couple more months and then switch to Slimming World. I want to finish the job at Slimming World (even if I'm still using Lipotrim shakes) to attain a lifetime membership and then get weighed every week there for free, and gain the group support. I also intend to follow the Slimming World maintenance programme as opposed to the Lipotrim one. xx

7. XxAbbiexX23

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    I think I might refeed for 2 weeks, I've been reading other peoples diaries on the refeed section and they look good and I'd like to have 2 weeks of training myself properly if that makes sense lol

8. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    good luck girls on the refeed plans as for me i intend to stay tfr, just because i think i will find it extremly hard to start again x x x

9. diole

diole Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    I was thinking of refeeding on second week but im not sure maybe i might just continue on tfr as this is short term and well i might enjoy christmas a wee bit too much and not be able to go bk on it again. hopefully i will have a good bit of my weight off me.

lydiaxx

10. so so hopefull

so so hopefull Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st1lb(37.8%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim total food replacement.
    lydia thats exactly how i felt about it. so im gonna stick 100% for a while and get to my target. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.