What Should I Do About Refeeding??

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Not now, but in the run up to Christmas. Are people doing 1 or 2 weeks refeed? Which is best to make sure your body is used to food to the point where you won't gain too much weight if you're eating sensibly enough?

I am coming off for 1 week, so coming back on after New Year but just wondered which is best in the grand scheme of things.

Well I am refeeding slowly, but if your going back on in the new year why don't you try staying on two shakes and one meal a day over Xmas...?

I had thought about that but I think I'd rather refeed and take full reins over what I eat at Christmas, I'd like to try and be sensible enough on my own if that makes sense and give myself the test run for when I completely come off xxx

I am refeeding for Xmas Abbie..... I am starting refeed on 6 December, and doing it for 2 weeks to get used to it... I am coming back in the New Year too, to finish off.

I'm starting re-feed on 15 Dec as that'll be 100 days on Lipotrim. I'm going to eat and drink as I please (but as sensibly as possible) from 25 Dec until Sun 2 Jan, and then weigh in and restart Lipotrim or Slimming World on Monday 3 Jan. I suspect it will be Lipotrim for a couple more months and then switch to Slimming World. I want to finish the job at Slimming World (even if I'm still using Lipotrim shakes) to attain a lifetime membership and then get weighed every week there for free, and gain the group support. I also intend to follow the Slimming World maintenance programme as opposed to the Lipotrim one. xx

I think I might refeed for 2 weeks, I've been reading other peoples diaries on the refeed section and they look good and I'd like to have 2 weeks of training myself properly if that makes sense lol

good luck girls on the refeed plans as for me i intend to stay tfr, just because i think i will find it extremly hard to start again x x x

I was thinking of refeeding on second week but im not sure maybe i might just continue on tfr as this is short term and well i might enjoy christmas a wee bit too much and not be able to go bk on it again. hopefully i will have a good bit of my weight off me.

lydiaxx

lydia thats exactly how i felt about it. so im gonna stick 100% for a while and get to my target. xx

Back