What should I do???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minamina11, 11 March 2007 Social URL.

1. minamina11

minamina11 Full Member

Hi everyone,

I am struggling today (day 11). Have been doing 790 buct today I am seriously struggling.

I have felt sick atthe thought of any shake/soup/bar, not been able to have any of them today and just want a night of enjoying real food.

This isn't like the cravings before, I have controlled myself, I really want proper food today.

What will happen to me if I do?

Anyone else experienced this?

I can't think of anything else!

What shall I do?

I really need some advice.

Amina xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Hello, all I can recommend, is DONT under any circumstances break the diet unless you want it all to be over.

You have done so well to stick to it, but you need to get some shakes down ye. There are hard days, but you will feel fab tomoro when you wake up and realise u got thru it
  4. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

I echo what Kazz says.Get some shakes or bar down you which will cut down your craving and then have a hot bath and an early night with a hot choc shake and you'll be super impressed with yourself in the morning

Sonya x

Ps know where u are coming from,dh is cooking a sunday roast for him and the kids and it smells devine LOL
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.