What should I do...

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Well I joined SW two weeks ago this wednesday and then I went on holidays for a week so have not had a WI yet - the plan was to stick to it - I didnt, and not only do I not think I have lost weight I think I have gained - Im mortified going to class on Wednesday and think my leader will look at me as if - she will never get to goal she is useless. But if I dont go ill just keep eating crap and not lose the weight I want. What should I do???

Go, it might not be as bad as you think it will be and nobody will think you are useless! Everybody on here and at class all know how hard it is to lose weigh, we are only human.
Take a deep breath go back in and start your journey from now.

Good luck x

What's done is done. You have to keep going and know that sticking to plan means you will lose weight. Whenever I'm faced with a problem or a decision I always tell myself that I am not the first person to have ever been through this. Go to group - the consultant won't be judgemental and you will get the motivation you need to carry on. Your consultant will understand - she's been there and understands the hiccups on your weightloss journey.

What have you got to lose? A bit of face and a lot of weight :)

Hey Hun, your consultant will never think that! Tell her that you were on holiday and she will completely understand if she doesn't she is not human and has never had a bloody good holiday!!!!

I had my OH Nana stay with me for a week and a half, I stuck to SW friendly meals and through eating a few chocs on an evening I put on 2lb - I hadn't even been away!!!! Don't worry be happy that you have been away and that you are now fresh to start again.

I hope all goes well and that you get back on track x

Go! She obviously knows you've been on holiday so I wouldn't worry. Yes, it's your first week but does it matter when you will lose weight int he weeks to come? You've made the first step by joining - now move to the second! :D

definitely go to class, draw a line under the bad week and start afresh x

I agree with all the others - go to class - it's a slippery slope otherwise... xxx

Annie , what class do you go to? you get yourself off to class on Wednesday, even if you have put on, so what youve been on holiday, your C is there to support you, she will not make you feel silly .You may not have put on, try to be really good till then and you may suprise yourself.

Thanks everyone - I will go! and ill be super good until then but I do go to see the Specials tonight so will be having a few drinkies but ill stick to low cal ones!
Hi eye - I go to shandon park golf club on a wed night how about you?

I agree with the others Hun..its a slippery slope the minute you shy away from the scales regardless of the outcome.
Just make sure that you limit the damage as much as you can in the next few days and things wont be as bad as you thought.

Take care

Kerry-Ann
xx

Go, draw a line through the last week and start a fresh now. Good luck xx

Definatley go! I had a weigh in in August and then went on Holiday, came home and both my partner and my daughter were admitted to hospital so throughout October i lived off junk food, takeaways and pre-packed sarnies.

I went back two weeks ago and was 1 stone heavier than my last weigh in 3 months ago.

It's just made me more determined to succeed, my SWC said (before i got weighed) that i didn't 'look' like i've put weight on - so not to worry and i just started afresh. If i hadn't gone back, i know i'd still be being bad and NOT be focused like i now am. My SWC was so nice, not judgemental and just said 'you know you can do it and so do i!'

It may not be as bad as you think, and if it is - you are in the right place to do something about it! xx

At the end of every class my consultant says "don't forget you can call me or text me or email me if you have any problems or want to talk - it's what you pay me for!"

Talk to your consultant - that's what she is there for.

Ring her before you go to class, or talk to her when you get there. Explain how you are feeling and she will understand because she has seen it all before. She is not going to tell you that you are useless, or even think it. And the other members aren't going to think badly of you either, because they have all slipped a bit in their time!

Back